Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mint Julep Or How NOT To Meet A Domme By Lady Zarita

I forgot
I had a profile on collarme from many years ago.. dormant. Out of the blue I received t a polite message from a submissive in my town. He seemed polite so we messaged then I gave him my messenger address to chat.

We chatted for a few days and he was very keen if rather green ... so I decided to meet him..

I told him exactly where I wanted to meet him in a particular bar .. then texted him 15 minutes before I arrived telling him to order me a Mint Julep. I had also previously told him he had to dress up to meet me.

I arrived in all my finery and I look down the rather luxurious bar and see a guy .. a very BIG guy .. sitting in one of the red wingbacked chairs. He was wearing jeans and a tshirt! I thought.. oh that's not him.. till my eyes trailed down to the table in front of him .. and there it was ..a Mint Julep . . wellll *deep breath* ..that *IS him.. He spotted me and smiled a little .. Ok I am firm believer in looks are no everything.. he may well have a winning personality.

I then sat down to begin and excrutiating 20 minutes of "conversation" with myself.

Hello Miss.. you look lovely.
Your boot are amazing Miss.

Thanks M .. and how are you?
tick tick tick
sip sip

Fine Miss *keeps staring at boots then looks up distractedly at passing woman totally checking her out"
So what are your interests?
Don't know

Tick tick tick

Sip sip

No matter what the question... I asked him. for the next 20 minutes all he answered was Yes Miss, No Miss, Fine Miss.. your boot are great Miss. *look about distractedly. Oh yeah a real winner.

D you know HOW long it can take to drink a Mint Julep? This was THE longest Mint Julep I've ever drunk! In the end I gave up speaking or asking anything as it seemed I'd arranged to have a drink with a robot. I couldnt wait to leave
THEN After 15 minutes of this . he answered a *call from work* .. he said.. oh I'll just be a minute.. and proceeded to be on the phone then check stuff on his blackberry for the next 10 minutes.

My boot tapping became very fast. As soon as he got off I told him that I thought it was very rude to do that when meeting a Lady.

D you know HOW long it can take to drink a Mint Julep? This was THE longest Mint Julep I've ever drunk! In the end I gave up speaking or asking anything as it seemed I'd arranged to have a drink with a robot. I couldnt wait to leave.

In the morning . I was greeting my a message on Yahoo with a smiley face. saying how good it was to meet me and could we do it again! You can all guess my reply.!

I'll never order a Mint Julep again:P

0 comments:

Post a Comment