Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mistress Summer And Cats By Cats

This was after we had just met. From an e-mail. re-vamped to keep some real personal items private. :)

Beautiful sunny summer day, slight wind, just enough to blow your hair in a sexy erotic way.......

Drum roll :)
Miss Summer, thanks for allowing me to write a story for you about some of My fantasy's. This is coming right from the heart and mind and please remember, I'm a conservative Canadian born prairie boy :) I have been blessed to have met the woman of my dreams. Please don't giggle to long :)

The other night when we were chatting in second life and you said you had a important day tomorrow, it got me thinking and dreaming at night. Lovely dreams to make me toss, turn, squirm and smile though out the night :)

You also mentioned you were naked so that made me feel like I was sleeping on a bed of roses:) I can only Imagine watching you sleep, seeing your chest rise and fall as I kneel at the side of your bed, watching and listening to your breathing and beautiful glowing body rising and falling. I can only hope for the day I get to do this for real Miss.

First of all, you sound like a very well put together person. You sound well rounded. You seem to know
what your after in this life, maybe you had some ups and down on the way here, but we all grow from our
experiences and you seemed to grasp that concept. I hope in some small facet of your life I can make you smile and give you some happiness Miss Summer. If you so desire, I could be your slut boy, your whore boy, your pain slut, your punishment post, your experiment, your servant, I would be what ever you required. :) I will complete you.

Of course, as you are a diamond shining brightly I would polish and protect you and keep you glowing with happiness.
So here is a short story of what I can only hope for as a normal usual day in our life Miss.

I texted you around 4:15 pm stating that I would be there at your place waiting for you when you arrive home. I was
hoping You would received the call while on Your way home on your IPhone. My mind shivering with excitement. ......

(enter jaws music here)

Naked and kneeling at your door, house all cleaned, nothing out of place, ready for anything you require. i wait.......

I hear you coming as you open the door, I'm kneeling and smiling brightly, you come in and say "hello boy",
I beam and kiss your extended hand. hmmmm, I take you coat and hang it up. You point and say "follow me boy". I follow you to the living
room where you sit down and you order me to remove you shoes and massage your sore feet. I do as ordered and remove your shoes and softly make love to your feet. Watching for expressions on your face to see if your enjoying it or not. I ask you about you day and you tell me all about the guys and girls and the politics of the work place. We smile and laugh. You order me to get you a cold drink, which I jump up and fetch. You say "good boy" and I continue rubbing your beautiful feet. After 1/2 an hour you thank me for the foot massage.

Tonight your in a calm mood so we just sit and enjoy each others company, You watching TV sitting on the couch and I sitting at Your knees watching You, keeping my eyes on you and only getting to listen to the TV. Some nights depending on your events at work and Your ever changing moods you have come home and spanked and whipped me, stuck pins in my balls and cock, bandaged my body and genitals, made me do all types of evil things, tortured my nipples, ignored me, made me have a cold bath, forced me to walk around all night on my tippy toes and If you see my heel on the ground you caned me, humiliated me by making me go to the store and get you something girlish and telling the service woman it's really for me like pantyhose or panties. Told to eat you till you have had many many orgasms then forcing me to masturbate on my supper food, telling me to go into the shower, then you come in and slowly turn the hot off, laughing as I shiver and shake while I have to thank you as required :) Some night's You just totality screw with my mind confusing me and sending me into a deep space. Asking me those questions that there is no correct answer and humiliating me to no end. Some nights Im not allowed to say the no word. Every day and night are adventures as I never know what running through your smart sexy head of yours Miss. Either way I'm blessed to be your slut fuck whore boy and willingly accept anything thrown at me Miss.

Some night's you ask a girl friend over and I end up serving You both, preparing a meal, then after supper and cleaning up you order me to dance and I spend the next few hours in your service doing whatever pops into your head. This night after doing a strip tease for you and your friend (gosh I get so embarrassed) you made me sing a song with my guitar naked of course :) after, for fun you asked me to squirm on the floor and hump the floor and couch, serve you drinks, you wrote all over my body with markers, you used duck tape and removed hair from my private areas, You and your friend almost died from laughing so hard. (OMG I screamed so loud).

I'm not a friend of that strap on device You purchased a few weeks ago, but I know You love using it on my ass, totally humiliating me as I have to kneel and spread my legs for you and your friend. you force me to tell You to "please Miss go deeper" and saying what a slut boy I am. You mention to your friend You might bring a real man home some night to fuck and You might let me watch...maybe..., this drives me crazy with jealousy and anticipation and the thought of not knowing wither your just playing with my mind or are serious.. I don't want this to happen but I'm at Your mercy, especially after telling me I might have to clean the cum left behind inside your pussy after he leaves.

So after You talked on the phone for an hour and watched some TV we go to bed for the night as You need a good sleep as Your day tomorrow is full of walking the floor and dealing with crabby folks :) You order me to undress You, some night's only with my teeth, some night's blindfolded, some night's hand cuffed. Some night's hanging upside down from the ceiling.
You get on the bed, open Your legs, that's my signal, same every night, I move in and I kiss, lick, love, and enjoy Your pussy until You have either screamed with exhaustion or you just pull me up and whisper in my ear "fuck me boy", mmmm, God I love those words.......or you push me away and You turn over and go to sleep, leaving me all frustrated. What was it You said? You have to have 10 orgasms before I'm allowed any :)

(switches to soft romantic music)

Over the years You have become more controlling as You have learned my limits and what buttons excite You most Miss :) Your pleasure and safety is my only concern. I live for you. i am your boy.

I bring You flowers and interesting presents with the allowance You supply me Miss. I hope I am making your life better. My life is perfect now. Thank you My Goddess.

you whisper in my ear "Good night boy" I whisper back and as I kiss your neck, "good night My Mistress"

your boy cats

0 comments:

Post a Comment