Sunday, March 23, 2014

Office Thoughts by Lady Panther

Office Thoughts
by Lady Panther

“Ms. Keen.  Bring me the monthly sales projections from the North Atlantic Region!” he says on the phone.

“Did you want that in hard copy or soft copy?” I reply with a smile on my voice knowing full well he’ll want
 these in hard copy given the nature of the content requested.

“Just bring them up to me, I’m in no mood to scroll through it on a screen.” He replies as I smile and nod on the other end, and then we hang up abruptly as we always do.

I gather the sales projections he requests and promptly walk out the door, and over to the elevator. Up I go.  A routine I’ve repeated several hundred times in the past; nothing out of the ordinary.  The elevator opens to his floor and I pass by several offices along the way to his at the end of the hall.  I notice these offices are closed and surmise that the rest of these executives may be off to their own meetings.

As I approach the door it opens and he greets me with his normal look that says, "I’ve got pressing matters to tend to."  I walk through the threshold and am moving toward the conference table where we normally sit when I hear the door shut and the lock turn.

I turn on my heel to see what he is doing and as my 180 is completed I see him on his knees with his head held high but his eyes diverted to the ground.  “Goddess?” he says in a low whisper -- as if unsure of himself in the moment.

My instincts kick in.  My body comes to full “FemDom” mode before my brain can catch up. A split second’s delay hits as my brain is interrupted, utterly confused by this display of submission by one so well respected by his peers and devoutly served by me as his Administrative Assistant.  There has been a complete role reversal in a matter of seconds without forewarning or speaking.  This is quite a jarring experience!

“Mr. Poole, what are you doing?” I ask evenly so as to not raise any alarms but also to keep myself calm..  He has a slight blush on his cheeks.  His hands are behind his back with his chest fully available to me.

“Goddess Keen,” he replies, “I’ve discovered some interesting things about you and thought you may be understanding of this.”

"Oh, I understand it completely, but why have you been spying on me young man?" I say looking down over him disapprovingly, in full display of my dominance.

All the while I am thinking, "Should I actually do this?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment