Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mistress by Samina

Mistress

can i find my way

to the Mistress of my dreams,

in this strange, dark land

where the horror waits

to scour the depths of my soul,

leaving me in tears?

where did this come from,

that i must hide in shadows,

trembling like a leaf

adrift in the gales

of inconsiderate fate,

suddenly cast down

to await the hand

of She, She who gives sweet pain,

binds me to Her heart.

sudden, subtle words

that send shivers down my spine

of pure ecstacy

because i am Hers.

i wish to give Her my soul,

put it in Her hands,

let Her caress me,

with such strength and dominance,

that i will cry out

to be forgiven

all those forbidden desires

that lie in my heart.

each one, She will take

when She, in Her great wisdom,

guides me to her love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment