Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mistress's Name by Casey


C can stand for many things, communication, caring, concern, control, all of these and more are elements in my relationship with my Mistress that I value highly. During the time I was gone, I missed them all and the absence of them made me realize just how much my Mistress and the things she brings into my life mean to me.

R is for relationship. The relationships between Mistress and I, and the other members of her house, and the relationships I've built with so many other people here. In the 9 months or so I've been at the D and with Mistress, I've built so many wonderful bonds with people that I'm so proud to call friends and family.

I is for integrity, one of my Mistress' strongest qualities and one that she values in me. Being open and honest about everything is so very important to both of us, and everyone in the house.

S is for strength. Mistress is one of the strongest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She stands up for her beliefs and encourages her boys and friends to do so as well, to have the strength of your convictions.

S is for stubborn. For not giving up when it seems like everything is stacked against you, something I've learned about over the time I've been with Mistress and especially while I was away. I refused to let technology issues defeat me and found a way to get back to where I belong, at my Mistress' feet.

Y is for yearning, the need to be Mistress' boy, that hunger to make her happy in any way I can.


V is for victory, my victory over my technology issues and returning to Mistress!

I is for intense. The intensity of my feelings for Mistress took me by surprise at first, but now I wouldn't give it up for anything. I find myself falling deeper in love with her every day, and I still can't get over it.

P is for paddle! When I hear Mistress say, "Casey, get your paddle" I can't help but start to squirm in anticipation of that sweet sting I know I'll be feeling for her enjoyment.

E is for excitement, something I feel all the time when I'm with Mistress, no matter what we're doing - running around hunting little boxes, dancing, geeking out about a favorite movie, tv show, or books....it's all exciting to me and I love it.

R is for respect. I respect Mistress highly, for all of the things above, as well as so many other qualities she has. She is an amazing woman and I will be forever thankful that she loves me and wants me as her boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment