Saturday, April 27, 2013

Confessions of the submissive: A subs First Play by Samantha


Confessions of the Submissive: A Sub's First Play.

There's many times where I look back upon my first Mistress/Slave relationship. To be truthful, I guess we were more Mistress/Pet than Mistress/Slave truthfully, but more than that, we were lovers. Not much was more passionate than being in each other's arms, her paws running through my soft fur.

Not much was the keyword, but it was for some time that that was all we knew. I was young, 17 to be exact, and just starting out in this entire BDSM thing as I had thought. Furthermore. I was just starting to learn of my being transgendered, but being that way herself, Mistress helped guide me and bring it out.

Of course, that being said, she also knew just how to tease and control me. She knew my weaknesses, and my strengths, what i would and would not accept in play. How she did so, i never really knew as she had never actually asked me, but i suppose that was some of the fun in it.

My birthday came, and Mistress held in store a major surprise for me. i had known for some time that she had something up her sleeve. i was "legal" now, and She had finally decided that cuddling and snuggling just wasn't enough now. She could have fun with me, and there wasn't anything that could be said about it.

i remember well the night's actions. It's as if it happened last night, minus the haze of the subdrop that would soon accompany the play. Not that it really mattered, for at the time i had no clue what subdrop even was. The truth is, i couldn't have been greener at BDSM, and little did i know that i had only scratched at the top of an everfloating iceberg. Further still, i had no clue that the top of it would be blown off that night.

It started as usual, i was kneeled before Her, purring as her legs rested upon my shoulders. my gaze rested upon Her with a purr rumbling deep from my chest. She invites me up with Her, and i do not waste time. with a purr, we relax, smile, give each other a nuzzle as She congrats me on turning 18. i should have expected something was up though as She gave a smile to me that was quite unlike any i had seen before. i saw something in Her eyes that made me wonder, while i could feel myself blushing a little under Her gaze. i reckon now that what i saw in Her eyes was lust.

She pushes me off the couch, getting up herself and smiling as she pulls me by the collar back to my paws and hooking a leash to my collar from Hers. She suddenly whisks my to a teleporter that She had hidden away from view. With a gasp from me, i found that we had come to Her hideout. i was well aware of the things that happened here, but She gives me no time to think on that as She leads me to the post hidden off in a corner.  She speaks in local, "turn on your mic." to which i obliged with a blush.

Within moments She had me naked, both in sl and rl. my clock read 12 midnight, and i had no idea what was in store for me. She tied me up to the post on sl, pulling out Her favorite toy, as i would learn later, a quirt. i blushed as i saw this, my paws high above my head as my naked form stood defenseless to Her. A quiver went up my spine as i saw Her raise the end, taking it across my fur with a tease and then a swat from it, making me yowl from the pain and pleasure. To this, i could feel in real life. and it was to this that i responded, yowling over the mic. She chuckled as She suddenly changed the end, and sent it teasingly up to my SL character's crotch, teasing the soft skin with it as She purred softly into my ears. moaning softly, i listened to this, and felt it turn me on greatly.

The fun was only beginning though, as She asked if i knew how to play like a female in real life. i of course responded with a no. This would not do, no not for Her, and She purringly taught me how to do it, how to find the sensitive spot just below the cock, but just above the balls, how to rub it around and gain so much pleasure from it. i simply learned how to moan back to Her my love and lust for it, how i desired to be played, to be taken that way.

Mistress wanted it too, oh how She wanted it. She had no reason to make me wait, no reason to deny Herself the pleasure of the coming fun we were to have over mic. and it began. Softly She would moan into my ears, and with a blush, i would moan back into Her's as both our hands rubbed over the sensitive spot on us. we would cry out at several times as our bodies suddenly tensed up, climaxing hard as our hands pressed harder, our fingers running over it. Oh with lust i learned quickly from Her. Several times i felt this, but had no idea what it was, only that i loved it so much. but soon i knew that She had made me climax several times.

We were not the orgasm controlling type, no. Rather, pushed each other to our limits and beyond, pushing for as many sweet and powerful climaxes as we could get. 1 Am rolled by, then 2 AM. finally we could no more around 3 AM. The moans of lust finally died away into purrs and pants of loving exhaustion. Neither of us could move for a long time after that. of which i did not mind. The lust was gone for now, but the pleasure, feelings and memories of that night, i shall have forever more.

Though Mistress and i are no longer together, and i have since moved on to find a new Mistress, i still treasure in my heart that night where my first Mistress and i sought to, just for a little while, forget about the rest of the world, focus on each other, and become lovers through the pants and moans of sweet lust as She tied me up and had Her way with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment