Saturday, July 21, 2012

The End by Anonymous


The End - Anonymous Lady

It wasn't easy.  Or anything even close to it.  It was hard.  I knew it was the right thing to do, and still a part of me felt like a failure.  After all the months and hours of the trial period, it was simply like something didn't take hold.

It wasn't hard in one sense.  I knew I was doing the best I could for the both of us.  It wasn't fair to him that my heart wasn't in it, when I wasn't excited to see him, wasn't even looking forward to it.

I knew what a bond could feel like.  The sweet anticipation of spending time together, they way I would wake up aroused and thinking of my sub at my feet, obeying my commands, submitting to me.

As I stood above him, explaining My decision, even then I wanted to protect him, hold him, tell him I would help him find another Mistress.  But I knew that I wouldn't be doing him any favors, so I remained clear and strong. That's what he needed from me right now - resolve, clarity.

It sucked.  Plain and simple.  I knew it would be harder for him to part, however, so I took a deep breath and did what I had to do.  For him, for me.  For a better future for the both of us.  Letting him go was the first step for him to find someone that would truly appreciate him, and free me to pursue my happiness.

He would find another Lady, and we will both be able to look on this as a lesson learned, no regrets.  At least that is my hope.  For now though, I am glad he can't see my RL tears.

The End II

0 comments:

Post a Comment