Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tarquin's Confession by Wheels

I keep coming back. Femdom draws me back every time. I wonder why, often. I think about everything, often. I had no idea I would be into this.

I figured out one thing. Femdom seemed in every way superior to male dominated D/s, not only because of personal preference, but just because it was somehow better. I couldn't say how. But if we believe in equality of the sexes, how can we say one form of D/s is better than the other? I guess it's because of the society we live in. Female domination is not the norm. The norm is to frown on it. I've never been interested in the norm.

But my attraction to femdom isn't about being a rebel. And it's not just about sex, or a kinky thrill. Though I wouldn't begrudge anyone any of those things. There's something profoundly right about femdom. I don't mean politics, of course.

I want to confess something. I don't know if I can be a sub. I have tried. I've had some experiences of that extraordinary feeling which I think is what people mean by 'sub space'. But I know the commitment true subs make and true dominants make. And I really don't know if I can do it. It conflicts with a lot of things going on in my RL.

In RL, I'm moody, selfish, opinionated and insufferably obstinate and stubborn. I know others will admit to having non-subby qualities like those but, friends, I'm a really bad case!! You might find it strange that someone like that would be drawn to submission at all. I'm not sure I understand it either. But there you have it. I don't know if I can be a sub in anything but in quite a superficial way. That's my confession. If you want the kinky details, I like to be tied up, gagged and screwed like a girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment