Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tarq's Confessions

-- Haiku
Black snap, that whip crack;
Ripe cherry lips melting this
Sharp, electric smack.

-- To someone
Oh if I could just see you each day,
Reach out to kiss your feet as you lay.
I'd never be tired of the things that you say
And only be happy to while the time away -
Not caring too much if we talk or we play,
And both of us knowing you will do as you may.

-- Bound or not bound
Bound or not bound, I don't much mind,
As long as I'm lost in the blink of your eye.
Wound around your fingertip,
I'm shaking, and I wonder why.
In this world within a world,
Here, words are our way to get to each other.
Words that light us up out of darkness,
Some words familiar, others discovered.
Do you know what I want to hear you say?
But if I ask you to, the spell will fade away.
So bound or not bound, either is ok.
I'm tied up tight for you anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment