Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Boots by Leasha (For Miss Destiny)

For Miss Destiny.

A pale hand extends, reaching threw the ever darkening room, endlessly groping in a panicking reach.
A sickening desperate, scared feeling caressing against my stomach, laying in the gloom my hand extended reaching for the someone, not there.

The creaking pipes echo my fear, twisting and turning in the darkness as I lie behind the cold steel bars of my confined space. The basement walls creek with hidden life hidden beneath the trap door. I hear it, an all knowing, and tell-tale click clack of a stiletto heel against hard wood. I hesitate sitting completely still, my ears pricked listening for the slightest sound, my heartbeat echoes in my ears as I strain so hard to hear.

Breath catches in my chest, a faint glimmer of light slithers its way across the cold cast concrete stairs that lead down to my home. The door creeks slowly open flooding the dark space with a warm glowing light.
My thighs tingle, electric waves caress my skin, as I shudder against the bars, clad in nothing but my bare skin, my thighs parting pressing forth my dampening pussy. The slight sound of her heels is enough to stir a deep wanting within my soul and thighs.

Clip clop, a long black leather boot appears at the base of the stairs, my eyes gaze fleetingly at the creased leather, head bowed to the metal bars, I see only her feet. My breath quickens, click clack, as she dawns closer still, shivers cares my skin as goose bumps betray my tense state of excitement. My eye line never rises above her boots, soft shiny leather glistening against the harsh concrete floor of the basement.

A tap to my head, I know what to do, cold, pale hands massage down my inner thigh, sliding my thighs apart displaying my glistening cunt for her pleasure. I feel my nipples hardening to a painful tightness, straining to reach out towards the Mistress of the shoes. A second tap to my head, I spread my thighs further still, pressing my entire body tightly against the bars, hungrily displaying my long curvatious body, eager to please. Hard full nipples atop luscious breasts, heave with anticipated breathes awaiting the next tap.

It comes a moment later the final tap, my fingers massage along my inner thigh, brushing over the outer lips of my swollen cunt, teasing back the flesh exposing the secret gateway to my pleasure. Tap tap my finger enswirls my hard little nub, coated in a glistening wetness built up from my anticipation of this moment. I touch only briefly, just the way instructed to, the short touch enough to send wave after wave of animalistic pleasure coursing through my body. I grind an moan with each fleeting touch of my clit, ravishing myself for her pleasure, back arching as with each touch my intensity increases. Until I feel it, the tug, that long awaited tug. My body release in a wave of intense moans and groans, tensing as I display my released orgasm just for her.

I collapse to the floor, drained off all my energy, the pent up frustration released in one long gush, I lie reserved to await the next time those boots travel into the basement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment