Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Former Boy By Lady Crissy

Meeting with My (former) boy

It was a tough choice, but seemed like the right thing to do - to meet in person to say goodbye. I wasnt sure if it would make it harder or easier, but we were parting on good terms and both of us were curious to finally meet. Who isnt - no matter how well you know each other on SL?

We decided to meet in the city I grew up in, Detroit. I knew it well, and I knew just the right restaurant. We both loved Mediterranian food and I picked a place I knew well. I put on a sweater, suede skirt and a pair of boots. It was fall and the late morning was still a bit chilly. I felt good, drove there without any troubles on the highway and arrived at the restaurant a bit early.

Sitting down at a nice table and facing the entrance I ordered some appetizers. I love finger food... I find it very sensual, so I got some hummus and bread and a bowl of olives, little multicolor yummy morsels. I was so tempted to start without him, the delicious smells from the kitchen making me hungry, but had to admit to feeling a little anxious, so I held off.

Not very much later, he walked in. I knew him from his pictures and smiled immediately. He had been Mine after all, lots of good memories and sensations flooded back. And I was surprised, no sadness intruded... just happiness to meet and part well. He was wearing my favorite colors and nice clothes that I know were hand chosen to make an impression. I thought to myself, "well done boy" and smiled.

He saw me right away and smiled in return, moving quickly to join me. He was clearly anxious as well, and had half his collar not turned out. I chuckled to see this, so much like My boy in SL to be rumpled and needing to be sorted. I stood and walked over to him as he came over and reached over to straighten his collar. He blushed, a very human things that SL cant reproduce and it was so very endearing. I kissed his cheek in greeting and waited.

He opened his mouth to speak, and I could imagine he was struggling as to how to address me. Months of calling me Mistress cannot be forgotten, virtual interactions or not. He smiled instead and waited for me to lead. I indicated that we should sit and sat down, knowing he wouldnt sit until I did. Good training shows.. SL or RL.

I ordered for us (of course!) and the food was incredible as I remember. We ate slowly and chatted, and the only awkwardness I found on my end was the urge to touch him, to bring RL to sharp focus - and I found myself indulging in taking his hand after the meal, to hold it while we chatted. His smile beamed at the gesture and he leaned in closer as we spoke. His hand was a little moist and I smiled a bit to myself, enjoying his nervousness.

We talked about our mutual friends on SL, about his new work, his pending move to Africa. He even brought photos from his las trip and the clinic that he worked at. I respected him greatly for being willing to go to a totally unfamiliar place and work to care for people he didnt know. I felt proud of My former boy, this caring and handsome and sweet man.

I wished I had had more time, but still in the midst of classes full time, I was due back home for a study group. And if anyone knows me, RL and SL, nothing but nothing interferes with school. I refuse anything but excellence for myself as well as Mine.

I began to wrap up the conversation, letting him know that my time was running out and I could see a gentle sadness in his face. But this had been the right thing to do and I squeezed his hand gently and then let go before I stood. He stood quickly, and I moved to hug him close, taking my time to enjoy the solid feeling of him, the warmth, the smell of him. I heard him sigh, a small sigh, but nonetheless filled with so much. I knew My former boy, and in that sigh, I could hear happiness and contentment, as well as something more.... maybe fulfillment? He had always said this was his dream, to meet. So, perhaps.

My last words were to tell him that I loved him, and wished him well. I promised to stay in touch by email since that would be the most reliable form of communication available. Then I turned to leave, walking out before him into the afternoon. It was clear and cool and I walked to my car so happy that we had this time.

Crissy Viper

0 comments:

Post a Comment