Saturday, May 7, 2011

Courtyard Observations By Anon

Courtyard Observations (anon)

I logged in to SL and I decided to return to a Femdom sin that I had recently discovered. It was an interesting place and I had only just discovered Femdom , so I thought I would return and watch quietly how people acted, and try to learn a little more about this new and rather exciting form of relationship.

I opened my landmarks folder and found the link: “The Dominion”. I arrived at the courtyard, played my kneeling animation and moved quietly to one side, uttering a greeting to all that were assembled as I had seen other submissives do. Now, to watch and learn, I thought to myself. The Sim was quite busy as usual, so I would have a lot to see today.

The first thing that I noticed was a sub making his way round the seating area, approaching each Lady in turn, kneeling at their feet. How attentive he seems to be, I thought, is this what they mean by “service”. However, it became apparent that not so many of the Ladies were so welcoming to this form of advance. “Did I ask you to kneel there, boy, move back please” was one response. “Get the f**k away from my feet” was another. “Not now, dear, I have no need of a foot rub” was a rather less forceful but equally direct reply. This method of getting to know a Lady didn’t seem to be terribly successful.

I was disturbed from watching this scene unfold by the rather lovely voice of one of the Ladies asking a sub that had just landed not far from me “Paul169, find your knees boy, and quickly”. I don’t know whether Paul169 could hear or not, but he didn’t seem to take any notice. “Zaira dear, could you please send Paul169 a kneel animation and a copy of the rules.” This was in text chat so Paul should have been able to see that, and it seems that he took advantage of the animation given to him and slid to his knees with an apology. “Now read the rules don’t do anything else until you have read them – I’ll be keeping an eye on you Paul.” “Yes, okay I will.” … “MISS, yes okay I will MISS” … A short pause and then Paul seemed to get the picture, “Yes Miss” he answered finally.

Just then I saw a sub arrive off to one side of the courtyard and away from much of the group. As he slowly rezzed into view it seemed that he had quite an interesting costume – pants that reached as high as his knees … and I hardly dared look as more of the avatar and it’s attachments started rezzing into view! I saw Silk move across to this fellow and they seemed to be engaged in dialogue, and then he seemed to realise his over exposure, and the pants covered his anatomy shortly after, although after a few more minutes he TPd out of the courtyard, presumably deciding this was not the place for him.

Just then I heard a Lady exclaim: “Paul! don’t IM without asking me first.” Another Lady joined in to say: “You mustn’t IM a Lady without asking Her first in open chat, Paul”. “Oh, it’s my turn now” another added, followed by “He has ignored me, now I am doubly offended!”. All of a sudden Paul decided to leave – or I thought he had until a Lady said “Well, perhaps that’ll teach him not to IM the Ladies” and it seems that he had been ejected from the Sim.

“I don’t have to address you as “Miss” anything! I am a RL sub and I know how I should act and what I should say. What’s more I’ll only kneel before a Lady that has earned my respect, not to just any old Lady!” A short silence was swiftly followed by about a dozen of the Ladies addressing their attention to this latest offering from another recently arrived sub, and suggesting in a variety of ways how he might re-phrase his answer and how he might obey the rules of the Sim or leave … with some of the retorts being rather more colourful and direct than others!

I saw another submissive arrive just off to one side of the Sim, just out of chat range, and watched as he rezzed slowly into view. After a moment or two he appeared to be fully rezzed, and as the conversation slowed I saw him walk quickly to a vacant spot on the edge of the courtyard area, well away from the normal landing spot and in a place where he didn’t have his back to anyone. He then offered a greeting to the Ladies, each by name, followed by a general greeting to the submissives kneeling there. He was greeted warmly in reply by most of the people in the Sim and seemed to be well known there. I took note of this approach since it seemed to be well received.

My online time was coming to a close, so I summoned up courage to speak: “I need to leave for now, if You would please excuse me Ladies, bye for now everyone.” And after pausing for a moment to allow time for people to reply, I teleported back to my home and logged out for the day. What an interesting time I had had, and a few useful lessons I had learned. I knew one thing for sure – that I would be going back there soon, that I would learn from the scenes I had observed, and I would make a point of reading the rules again before I returned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment