Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coming Home by Lady Tia

Anonymous unless persuaded!!!!

Coming Home. Part 1


The day's been long. My feet hurt in these killer fuck-me heels of mine. My assaulted mind holds on for the click of the my front door, that precious moment when I get to I shut out the world for the night.

Silence.

I lean back against my front door and with closed eyes I revel in it. No cars. No horns. No subway trains and pushy crowds. Just silence.

My world.

My lips purse as I exhale a long breathy sigh. Mmmm. I let my bag slip off my shoulder and catch it in my hand as I step out of my heels one by one and kick them aside.

I open my eyes. There you are. Leaning against a door frame of the hallway. Your arms crossed. Our eyes meet for a few moments, before mine leave yours and start to inspect you slowly downwards. I take my time, over the starched unbuttoned white shirt I picked out for you to wear tonight, the jeans, with just the fly up... button undone. Just how I like it, followed by your soft bare feet. I approve.

A slight smile followed swiftly by a raised eyebrow meets your eyes and your lips smile confidently back at me. You uncross your arms and in a slow step forward, you find your knees. Your hand crosses to grip the thick wrist of your other hand behind your back. You are where you belong. The tingling surge of anticipation you always feel when down on your knees, in service to me, this hits you now, you are ready, waiting to be of use. My toy. My boy.

I look at you for a while. Then I raise a hand and hold out two fingers and spread them apart pointing down at your crotch with them. You obey... and spread your knees further apart. I look steadily into your eyes. Then flick them down and find your crotch. Already I see the start of a growing lust there.

I smirk and push off the door I'm leaning against and walk over to the hall side table. I put my bag down on it along with my keys. My ass in a tight knee length skirt to you. I can feel your eyes on the backs of my legs. Traveling up over my ass and waist. I hear you suck in breathe. I smile to myself.

I pick up the mail and hit the answering machine button. The voices of family and friends start spewing mundane yet warming messages of things I need to do or that I have to hear about. I hear you behind me. A low rumble from your chest. You do hate waiting to greet, but oh... you must. I'm smiling to myself as I'm flicking though the mail.

God how you love being on your knees. Your crotch open. Displayed for me. And oh how you hate that I ignore it now.
Another pulse between your legs. You feel the urge to thrust your hips, just a little. You want my normal greeting of you. For me to walk over run my hand through your hair. Lean over and pat your crotch as I usually do. The thought of it alone causes a stronger pulse. You look down at your spread knees, the confides of your jeans now apparent. You look up at me. My back still turned. You growl low. Shift your hips looking for a bit of comfort now.

Perhaps you could grab and squeeze your crotch quickly. Shift it. I won't see. My backs to you. But knowing your luck I'll turn and see. So you move your hips again. Just enough to feel the jeans you wear move over you, trying to relieve a growing pressure. Another low rumble as you wait.

Then I set the mail back down and reach for the phone, I dial a number and finally turn around as I put the phone to my ear and listen to it ringing. I'm standing gazing at you. I walk over then, soft feet padding over, my hips sway lazily as I move to come stand over you. I'm looking down at you as I hear the voice on the other end answer.

"Hi, Lucy! Yes just got the message..." I laugh and chat, you hear me talk about some event this weekend I need to find a costume for. But the words are nothing to you. Your hardened cock is all you think of. My legs so close, my skirt, my hips the silk blouse slipping over my breasts as I move, the pearls, my neck, my lips. It's all you see.

I look down and catch your eyes. I raise my bare foot and gently place it on your crotch, I curl my toes and loosen that fly. Oh god. Fuck. A jolt. You curl over. My toes are cold on your stomach from the cool tiles you kneel on. Mmmm you shudder as the cool smoothness of my foot finds you. A low hungry rumble as you look up at me. I put a finger on my lips. You clench your teeth at the feeling of my cool foot against your now free cock. You breath loudly. Keeping silent as my toes now push down on you. Your hand grips harder on your other wrist.

I hang up the phone then and remove my foot. Your cock springs up. Hitting your stomach. You grunt, and try to sit up and look up. And then I bend over, I run my other hand a hand through your hair. Grip it. I smile at the feeling of your short locks through my fingers. I pull your head backwards then and watch your eyes, your parted lips. I lean lower and let my hand slip down over your chest. My head turns and my lips graze with a hot breath over your ear. I murmur against it as I find a nipple, squeeze and roll it between two fingers.

"Mmm. Hello mine."

You shudder. Your hand squeezing your wrist so hard you might break it as your face pains.

"Greetings my Mistress"

I smile against your ear, my hot mouth and white teeth graze your ear.

"Run me my bath boy. Its been a long day."

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment