Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Boy's Confession By Anonymous

A boy’s confession to ...

I remember the first time I saw you at the courtyard at the Dominion, and instantly I was struck by your distinct style and the way you carried yourself. I thought your style of dress was very elegant, and thought you were a woman that carried herself with such grace as well, and was quick to give a kind word or help a new sub. I can still remember the first time I heard you talk and sat there, hanging on your words, catching myself at times falling into a schoolboy crush and wanting to know more about you, and to just be around you.

Finally, that chance opportunity occurred and I was able to meet with you one on one, and share a moment. That night we talked about so much, our sl experiences, D/s, our rl’s, our families, sharing the hardships we have endured, talking about ones we have lost, but laughing as well, and laughing a lot! Somehow you forced me to sing for you, (okay, forced might be an exaggeration, by that point I wanted to sing for you, but I couldn’t let you know you had me wrapped around your finger), and just spending time together. It was such a magical night for me, to be with you, to hear you, to make you laugh, to hear the smile in your voice. I can’t deny the connection I felt that night, it was so utterly natural, to be close to you, like a feeling of coming home. I told myself, don’t rush, patience boy, but I knew. I KNEW that you were someone that I wanted to get to know better, and to see what may be down the road. By this time, it had already turned past midnight and it was nearly 5 AM on Easter morning, and here we were, six hours after we had started talking, sitting on ginormous bunnies and getting the best present the Easter Bunny had ever brought me, time with you.

As time has continued we have talked, I have gotten to know more about you, as a friend, a woman, and as a Miss. I know that you are a strong woman, stronger then I imagined, and far stronger then I am. Many times I want to rush, and pursue this powerful feeling, this connection. But you have been strong for us both, slowing me down, when I even know this is the best route to take, my heart wants so badly to be yours, you tell me “patience boy”, and I know you are right. We have also talked about your real life challenges and with those too, you have been far stronger then I, meeting them head on and dealing with them. I admire you so much for this and all you have done, even with the fear of the unknown; you did what was the right thing, and that takes some amazing courage.

As a friend, the easy back and forth we share, to just say anything that comes to mind, and giving me the ability to do so without being judged or rejected. It gives me the courage to just say anything and know that it I am safe to do so. We also share an incredible amount of time laughing and just being silly, or better put, I am incredibly silly and you laugh at me at lot. This will come as no surprise I am guessing, but I love to make you laugh, to hear you smile. I love being able to give you that. I also enjoy my time to sit with you, and quietly talk about our days, what’s going on in our worlds, and just be with you, to feel that closeness.

As a Miss, well, it has come surprisingly easy to submit to you and with a word, you know what button you can push, to drop me down, and take me to that place. I think back to that Miss, the kind, quiet woman I first met at the Dominion, and I have to smile at the Miss I am getting to know. The Lady I know now is full of surprises, and one that fingers my mind with her soft gentle ways, not with brute force, and is able to move me into the most blissful subspace so easily and quickly. I love that you can do that to me, I love when you put me in that place. I feel it, and I close my eyes, and all I hear is your voice, your direction, guiding me and taking me even deeper. I can’t count the times now I have found myself closing my eyes at the moment you take me deep, my heart racing, my own breaths short and panting, barely able to let a single “oh” escape my lips. Its moments like this, I can’t but feel the desperate longing to be yours, to want more, to want it all, feeling these feelings coming more franticly, feeling the first time you slip that collar around my neck, feeling the tug of your leash, feeling the soft caress of your hand on my cheek, imaging the first time I hear you say “my boy”, feeling completely utterly yours and feeling my submission running over me and getting the best of my emotions, this normally chatty boy, reduced to panting, barely able to get more than a few “oh’s” out, as with each of your words, you take me deeper into subspace, feeling the tears well up, crying more times than I would care to admit, how desperate I am in this moment to be Yours, submitting to you completely, dropping all of my defenses and letting you in unfettered into my soul, my mind, my heart. It’s in this moment, I want to crawl in on all four’s to your feet, and curl up at them, wrapping my figure around them, and lay in the safety of Your presence.

Do you feel me?

Do you feel my desire?

Do you feel my longing?

My complete and utter submission?

Can you see into my eyes even now as I write this? Tears welling up in my eyes, feeling such a mix of emotions. Such happiness to have found you, greedy to be with you, such raw emotions when I drop all my defenses and let you in completely, and let myself feel the longing to be at your side, to be Yours.

The words coming so fast as I write this now, and I can barely compose my thoughts or emotions, letting them flow, as you have asked me to be: always open and honest, boy.

I don’t know what else to say,Miss, other then I want to serve you, to be Yours: your friend, companion, your silly boy, your confidante, your slut, but more simply, I just want to be: Yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment