Sunday, April 20, 2014

Selfish Girls by Doc Nolan

Selfish Girls

“You are such a selfish girl – and a tease!” Donna told Anna.  “I am!” replied Anna with a grin.  “I am!”  Donna shook her head, her long cascade of curls bouncing about.  Neither one said a word for a few seconds.

“How could you have poor Freddie locked up like that?”  Though she feigned shock, she was obviously both excited and envious.  Anna decided to ignore the implications of the question and simply answer it.  “It’s easy.  I take this key, put it in the lock, and turn it. Then I tell him, ‘If you’re good, I will reward you.’ Then he usually nods.”  She giggled.  “As I said, it’s easy to lock Freddie down.”
 
“Why?” said Donna, already knowing the answer.

“I like it.  It gives me a rush.  I like the power.  I like having him frustrated.  Best of all, once he’s locked down I can get him to do lots of things he wouldn’t if he weren’t.”  An evil grin crossed Anna’s face.  “I guess I’m a cruel bitch, aren’t I?”  She said it without a hint of shame or regret.

Donna nodded. “You are.”  And she added.  “It’s cool to watch you work, him, Anna.  I get off on it!”  The ‘cruel bitch’ replied, “I know.  I can see that on your face.  That turns me on too.”

During this entire conversation there was a third party present.  Freddie.  He was kneeling, naked (well almost naked) his eyes focused on the ground.  His last instruction from Anna was ‘Look at dirt, Freddie.’  He knew what that meant.  She often used it when she didn’t want to lock eyes with him.

Donna turned to Freddie, amused, and decided to ‘pile on’.  “Freddie, did you know that I have permission from Anna to use you for my fun, too?”  She smiled over at her best friend while Freddie – eyes still staring at the ground – shook his head in a silent ‘No’.  Donna decided to continue.  “I bet you like to fuck, don’t you….”  He didn’t move.

She added, a bit irritated, “That was a question!”  He immediately replied, “Yes I do, Miss Donna.  I like to fuck.”

Anna spoke up. “Ain’t gonna happen today, Freddie.  In fact it isn’t gonna happen this week. But….” She paused.  “Maybe I’ll farm you out to another horny girlfriend this month if you’re good.  Do you want to be good, Freddie?”  He nodded, silently.

Both women began chuckling.  Donna decided to make her move.  “Anna, I need housework done, and I want to spend the day fucking off and then I want to go out tonight clubbing.  Can I have him for the next 24 hours?”  She waited and after a few seconds got her answer.

 “Sure – but I have a couple of conditions.  I keep the key.  I hang out with you while Freddie cleans, and you and I have a few drinks together.  I suspect you and I can come up with a few tricks if we’re both a bit high.”   She didn’t elaborate.

That was the day that Freddie’s life went from obedience to one of dual service.  They spent the afternoon playing a strange game of ‘let’s see what I can make him do’.  The two women decided that it was a lot more fun than clubbing.

Well after dark, Anna got out the pad and paper.  Anna pulled out her pen.  The two women spent an hour writing down all the things Freddie could be useful for, and then decided on his fate: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Donna’s house; Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends at Anna’s.  Both a bit inebriated, the two women signed their agreement.  Freddie was now kneeling in a corner, doing ‘time out’ (the last game they’d used to get him out of the way….).

Anna then said, “Well, Donna, what are your plans for Freddie this coming Monday?”  (She held the key so she knew it wouldn’t be “that”.)

“Aside from having him do all my chores, I think” – Donna paused – “I’ll just be a selfish girl.  And a tease.”  She paused, thoughtfully.  “Anna, do you know any guy I might have – fulltime -- after I’ve finished with Freddie?

Donna nodded.  “I wouldn’t worry, girlfriend.  They’re crawling out of the woodwork.  You just need to have the courage to tell men what you want them to do.  They are very good at service if you are a selfish tease. I know!”

Freddie waited for instructions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment