Sunday, April 6, 2014

It Begins With You by Anonymous

It begins with you in bed sleeping Miss...you had a long night out with your friends and you were out late…you came home tired and drunk and alone...you say hello to me and your other guy in the house and tell us to undress you and help you to bed...we disrobe you Miss and tuck you in. You sit up and tell us to wait by the bed until you wake up.

We both were already naked so there was no need to have us strip...we waited through the night like we were told…watching you...when the morning sun hit your face you slowly stirred...stretching long and moaning like you were having an orgasm, myself and the other guy straightened up because we know how you don't tolerate slouching very well ...raising up let us watch you as your stretched...the sun on your naked body ...your nipples hard ...we loved how you ignored us ...letting us soak you in......then you reach over and grab me by the ear and pull me up to you....you growl at me to bring you ice water ..Then push me away and grab the other.

When I get back I see you have taken him and attached him to one of the collars you keep tied to the bed post...you must have woken up in a good mood because you have a paddle and not a whip. His ass is half red from just the short time I was gone. You take the water from me and look me up and down, you then tell me to get on the bed and put my head to the footer and spread my legs for you...you haven’t uncovered anything but your breasts Miss. You take the ice cubes from your glass and put them in my hand and tell me to cup them to my balls...as I say yes Miss, you smack me and growl...faster...and I don’t want you hard. I thank you for the ice to help me stay flaccid…even as we both know it is futile.

You slowly climb out from under the blankets and start to tease the other...stroking his half hard cock...rubbing your hard nipples up and down him, watching me so I don’t get hard. I cup the ice closer against my cock and balls finding it difficult to stay soft, you yell at the other that if I get hard he will have to suck my cock and you yell at me that if he does I had better not cum and if I do I wont again for a month

I shiver from the cold...pushing the thought of my cock being sucked out of my head, it doesn’t help as you pull him down on the bed and sit on his face smothering him...leaning in close to me as you grind down...you say to him as you stare at me...fuck me with your tongue boy...I know I cant look away or I'll be in trouble

You sit up and slowly and move your hips back and forth lifting now and then so he can breath, you rub your breasts and clit..teasing me...I bite my inner cheeks to distract myself but it doesn’t work, you grab a small switch and hit my thigh, yelling at me... your cock is growing...stop it!
I wince because your light taps are not light by any standard Miss....
you aim the switch at my cock as it gets harder.

You yell at me to climb up on the other and spin on him telling me to straddle him ...startled and worried because I don’t want what I think is going to happen.....you tell me to sit and slowly slide back, my hard cock on his chest, you smack me again and push me back. I feel his cock pressing up against me, he twitches, I cringe. I know he is more than willing to oblige your threat, where I don’t want anything to do with it. He lifts his hips pushing harder against me…you watch…your eyes twinkling.

I am scared and aroused at your intense mood this morning...never having seen you so perk this early...something is going to happen...good bad or otherwise something is going to happen.

You pull me up as he pushes up...I feel the tip of his cock probing ...I clench...then you push me back down and pull up again quickly ...giggling...then just as quickly you pull me around and off of him and flat out on the bed and jump on my face.

With your ass over my nose and your pussy over my mouth, you begin to grind down hard and I can't breathe...I lift my arms and feel the switch hard on them...you yell at me then him... be still or I won’t get up! And you boy take his cock and stroke it! I get scared...I don’t want my cock locked up for a month again...his hands are warm...damn him...he strokes slowly and steady...he knows how long I can last and also how short I can last having seen my hand on cock under our Miss’ direction many times.
I hear you laugh...I imagine he is smiling...you tell him “if he doesn’t cum you will be locked away for a week”...he hates the cage.

It is a battle between him and me and only you will win Miss...I feel his grip tighten a bit. You lift for a moment...your pussy is getting wetter...you maneuver your tight asshole against my nose and rub, using my nose to excite you....your switch circles my nipples..Then you tap them. He strokes faster and my cock gets harder...the wetness from your pussy drips onto my lips...I start lick at it but you feel it and swat me hard...you don’t even have to speak...you grind down even harder.

You see my hard cock in his hands and tell him to lick it...I moan...I feel his tongue up and down my shaft...I know you are excited your grinding is faster and harder...I get less time to catch my breath.

You rub and pinch your nipples…reaching down to rub your clit ...I imagine licking your fingers Miss...The sweetness of your pussy dripping off the tips of your fingers....licking them, tasting you...
I know I won’t last...Mine is not the first cock he has had in his mouth and he knows full well what’s at stake if I don't cum...He doubles his efforts.

My cock is rock hard in his mouth...he is stroking it as he sucks and licks...you press in...I feel a slight shudder...I moan as your pussy presses on to my lips...you whisper in a husky tone...tongue...I press my tongue up into your pussy Miss tasting you...you know I love your taste Miss and you know I lose all ability to maintain any control, you moan loudly, he moans as well, I can't hold back much longer...you reach down pushing his head to my cock…I gasp and explode!...moaning and cursing...my cock will be encased for a month or more..But at least I came ...and best of all was allowed to taste Mistress...

0 comments:

Post a Comment