Sunday, April 27, 2014

Drift by Anonymous

by Anonymous

Darkness,
The crushing void filled by emotion,
The nameless black occupying my gaze,
It's infinite expanse wreathed in the most effervescent ice,
Cracked and perforated by intrusive veins of silver and the richest ocean blue,
A collar about my very existance,
It captivates me
Entrances me,
Silences me,
Still,
I look,
I think deeply,
I contemplate existence,
Reality,
My very presence in this world
Your world,
This plane where I am permitted to manifest,
To represent my corporeal form for a purpose,
The reason I define myself and strive to exist,
Strive to better myself,
To please you,
That's what it was,
The very reason I continue,
The only definition for my servitude,
It's a picture that is lost to me,
A smile,
For I am lost in the shadow,
I am lost in the whole universe,
I traveled the window,
I leapt into the depths,
Our gazes met,
Eyes locked,
I fell into the image of your soul,
I became lost,
Transfixed,
Entrapped within,
An eternity.
Perhaps a single second,
But then,
You spoke my name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment