Sunday, April 20, 2014

Do I Dare by Lady Panther

I watched her throughout the evening, hoping she hadn’t noticed.

She, casual, comfortable, opinionated, and expressive among her friends

And me, the outsider, hanging on every word and wondering if she knows.

Do I dare approach this self-described sadist for a scene?

No, I shall not disrupt her enjoyment with those who adore her.

She looks at me, piercing my eyes as she seems to ponder me.

Stopping in the middle of her conversation with those around her

She says, “You’ve been watching me all night. What do you want?”

Her words, so direct and piercing, my body responds instantly

As everyone’s eyes look at me, my cheeks blush, my head lowers

Yet my cock perks up and I hope they cannot see, especially her.

Do I tell her my desires outright, or simply make some offhanded comment?

“Miss, I overheard you saying you wanted to unleash your inner sadist.”

I said, hoping this would open the door instead of being disregarded

“I am a masochist and would enjoy your time and pain.”

Was this too arrogant a comment for such a woman? Am I overstepping?

Feeling my tension, hearing their various responses as background noise

I can only hear her, watch her, hang on every move, her every facial expression

She smirks and her eyes light up, a devious grin appears and her left eyebrow rises.

“Don’t tease me boy! What type of pain can you endure? What implements to you like?”

The world falls away, among many there are only us in this moment, this dance.

As I respond quid pro quo to her questions and she peppers me with more

Our negotiations continue until finally satisfied, she rises and approached me.

She looks at her friends as if providing a familiar signal to them and she says

Two simple words that I shall never forget; “Let’s go!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment