Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Boy by Lady Karma


Winds were passing, upon the time,
I never realised it then, that you'd be mine.

I'd take your words, dancing soft and light,
and speak to you, most of the night.

As days passed, one by one,
I found myself, hating when your gone.

Soft and gently, it all begins,
then darker the thoughts, such are sins.

Wanting you knelt, upon the floor,
Wanting you naked, and so much more,

The hunger in side, the want and need,
Planting in my mind, just like a seed

Of how I will take you, make you mine,
Have your submission, till end of time

So Noodles, as you close your eyes to sleep,
In your thoughts, I shall creep

Till there is nothing more, that can you think
till every edge, I make you brink

Dripping hot, my needy little toy
my one and only submissive boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment