Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pushing Limits Part 2 by Duncan

Pushing Limits part 2

She spoke. "Now go get the hairbrush, sit in the chair and spread your legs." I was stunned. She had only done this once before.  She was going to spank my inner thighs. "OMG, please Mistress," I begged, "Please not that! It hurts so bad -- even worse than your spanks." She gave me a stare and I knew I had better do as she said. I grabbed the hairbrush, handed it to her, sat on the chair and spread my legs wide. My bottom burned on the surface of the chair.  My mind reeled knowing I was going to soon feel worse than ever. She looked me in the eye as she raised the brush.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.... Three on each thigh. They burned for Her. She looked at the redness as it began to show "I love You my precious," She said.  Tears had refilled my eyes and I mumbled "I love you, Mistress."  Three more smacks followed on each cheek.  They burned with a fire to rival the sun. My mind screamed. She asked me my number. My soul spoke: "Seven, Mistress." She smiled knowing that the cuddling had had the desired effect.  It brought me down enough for Her to continue. Six more smacks  Three inside ones hit my thighs.  The she gave me another six before asking me again my number. "Nine, Mistress." She smiled "I love you Mine. You are so special to me." She set the brush down and bade me cuddle some more. At last we are done I thought. I relaxed and my numbers decreased in her arms. Her fingers brushed my hair and I breathed a deep sigh of relief.  Then she spoke.

"Now the last part of your punishment. Hand me that brush and lie across my knee again." "What?", my mind said!  No, it screamed it!. "Please Mistress. I am so so sorry!" She said, "I know Mine -- but we have not found your limit yet." My mind raced.  She is going to find my limit? She meant it. I could see the resolve in Her eyes. I knew that look. I did not have a choice.

Fear racked my brain as I picked up the brush and handed it to her. I lay, with great trepidation, once more across her lap deeply breathing in and out. Anxiety was wracking my nerves, and my bottom was still stinging from part one of her punishment. I felt the back of the brush rubbing against my warm butt. I felt it pulled away, and I knew it was coming back soon, to bring pain to my tortured butt. Fire seared across my cheeks as She landed three on each cheek.  After a short break then three more to each cheek again. Tears filled my eyes and began running down my cheeks, I gasped and I sobbed.  I begged for her mercy. She asked me my number again.  "Yellow!", I responded, but I was so very close to red. She added six more to my burning behind, three on each side.

Color she had asked.  My mind screamed red but I said Yellow.  I was thinking: You can give more for Her. "Yellow, Mistress." Six more rained on my cheeks, followed by another six and then a third set of six. My soul finally said Red and I screamed "Red!" She stopped and she set the brush down, She kissed my hair and she then soothed my cheeks. "I love you Mine. You cannot begin to know how much." My body was still wracked with pain but her soothing voice and her tender words eased my aching bottom. I sobbed: "I love you, Mistress." She laid me on the bed, on my back, and kissed away my salty tears.  She was smiling at me.

Her hands reached for Her cock, She began stroking it loving Her toy. The fire in my Butt was quickly replaced with a burning in my groin, "Ohh, Mistress," I mumbled.  "OMG", as She continued to stroke. Rapidly I reached the edge. "Mistress, I am edging! OMG, I'm edging." She continued to stroke, saying "Don't you cum yet, pet." I held back -- struggling -- barely able to hold off. She looked at me smiling and said "I love you, Mine.  You performed so beautifully for me today. Cum for me now!"

She had barely uttered the words when I came -- hard. Her Cock spurted it's seed high into the air.  There was a look of extreme pleasure on her face as I came for Her. Exhausted, I finally couldn't take anymore. My body relaxed.  No more strength remained in my arms. She smiled and simply said "Please clean up your mess my boy; when you are done you may cuddle with me." I did so.  I rapidly cleaned up my cum and then cuddled with her, falling asleep in her arms.

My last waking thought was "I love you Mistress --so very much."

0 comments:

Post a Comment