Saturday, January 4, 2014

How I Didn't Become A Lesbian - Yet! By Lady Clarissa

HOW I DIDN’T BECOME A LESBIAN


It was inevitable that at some point, i would attempt to dive a muff. This happens each time i meet some disappointment with a boy, a sub, a slut, a lover or whatever the style of this representative of male gender is. Though i must confess i have a crush on sluts, but this is another story.

That day, there was no particular event that sparked the change, no it was more a whole bunch of disappointments : the perfect guy who drops you for a football match, the slut only who is interested in covering his own needs and kinks, the seemingly lovely guy who reveals to be the perfect liar or the 24/7 unlucky guy having all the misery of the world trampling on his feet.

That day i thought of all the advantages to be a lesbian : soft skin even in the morning, no more rough stubble, someone enjoying shopping and fashion, someone who wouldn’t ask the size if sent doing the shopping, someone who would better understand me, be reliable. Yes, that’s it : reliable.

On top of that, i was just back from visiting my gay friends. They all seemed hot, soft and oversexed. Their life was like Desperate Housewives before despair started. I wanted in. Shortly after my trip, they invited me for a trheesome. The idea of buying a ticket just for an orgy sounded weird. The idea of seeing their pussy was even more weird and them seeing mine was on top of my list of « not to do things » for this year. If the orgy had happened, it would have fast become one of their best stories « Hey, remember the night we had a threesome with your weird friend ? »
« of course, that was the worst sexual experience i have ever had ».

I decided to visit a gay & lesbian place and see what was going on there. Actually, i found a nice place, doing some gay&lesbian parties but not exclusively gay.  To get in the mood i had two shots of tequila to start with.
There was a party going on and some nice girls were there. I found my target : a cute brunette, Elora Blackdrop in an outfit i would have loved to borow sometime. She looked over at me. I look that as a sign of mutual attraction but it was probably because i was drunk and giving her accidental fuck me eyes. I wanted and i didn’t want at the same time. Finally, i decided to im her and say something like « hello you’re cute . She said « thanks » and Instead of inviting her for a dance, i said back   « Friend me so that we can meet again ».

I got a notecard from the group of the sim, advertising for the « special straight party » still going on. Damned, that girl wasn’t lesbian. My bad… But shed im’ed me back, that was quite surprising. I took a look at her profile : « real guy loving cross dressing in SL. Good slut, good fuck ». Gosh. I had been mistaking, that was really not the good target ! I de-friended « her » so to say and tp’ed out to Bondage Ranch.

 I had one of these great moments of self intropsection in a zen environment.
I was thinking of all this, quietly sitting there (as everyone knows Bondage RAnch is the best place for medidation) when i noticed two « dommes » fighting for a sub, insulting each other, gripping and pulling hair, beating each other harshly. Waooo. What did i say… reliable ? ermm maybe i should re-consider my position. Nah, this is just because i’m at  the wrong place, the bitch ranch.
I should change and visit the very true Realm of bitches ; this is how i landed at the D.

Unfortunately there were only male subs there. So i had a closer a look at the Dommes. Afterall, why not ?

I first came to the point when i have this serious conversation about guys, with a sister in arms, which amounts to nothing more than:
«  Guys smell, I’m gonna be a lesbian ». Panther, Lauren and Zarita approved silently.

Immediately some kind staff members asked « how may i help you ?». But i wasn’t that brave in that moment and i pretended being afk for a while and having missed the proposal, typing a « back » in local chat after few more minutes.
So yeah, I’ve decided I should give this whole lesbian thing a go. I’ve heard many talk about it, but who actually TRIED it?
I need a plan. A good one.

1/ MEET SOMEONE :
I’m still unsure i’m bi and the only girsl i’m into are pretty girly girls. The ones in the shampoo commercials with the long glossy manes, who i’m envious of. But the only girls i see on the street that i think are gay, are the ones in tank tops with tatoos and short hair. That’s embarrassing.

2. GET A DATE
I’m a girl, she’s a girl, so exchange numbers and ask her out, already! Think positive: SHE WILL SAY YES.
Don’t expect to get that funny butterfly feeling you get when a boy sends you hot submissive texts, though.  Push past that and don’t give up. Boys, Pff. Who needs them.
So i get a date, go out for a drink with her, talk as we’re future best friends and i take her back home. Yes, i can do this. And make love to her. It will be amazing. I can run my fingers through her hair ; you know the long hair from the shampoo commercial. Her skin is super soft and she’s all giggly one second and sexy smoldery-eyed the next.
Maybe I could think about a third, more masculine party while I’m doing it? Sometimes the top setting on the vibrator isn’t enough or the plastic is all cold, or I could hate the feeling of her puny little girl fingers inside my vagina. Wouldn’t this be a lot easier if I would just do it with a guy ?
Nah ! guy smell, who need them ?

I said that outloud. I didn’t realise. But everyone there at the court yard heard me that is for sure.
Zarita said « i can teach you how to be a lesbian »
Lauren laughed and Panther asked « i wonder who would be on top »
Zarita replied « me of course » while i was saying at the same time « i would let her believe she is ».

I always had a kinda roos fetish, due to Skippy who was my hero, so i have set my muff  ermm i mean my heart on Z. But Z was more interested in getting confessions than in converting me.  « Clar, would you write a little something for this week confession, pleaaaaaaaase »


Before leaving Zarita added « I LOVE YOU CLARISSA>> you can have the first LESBIAN lesson free! »
[15:59] ℒauren  ℳordly (lauren.mordly): Ill try Z for you some short little thingy [16:00] Zarita (zarita.shan): I love you too Lauren. you get a free ticket to the Lesbian ORGY with me and Clar


 ‘This is how i ended, writing something about my first attempt to be a lesbian for Confessions.

Now i want my lesson.


0 comments:

Post a Comment