Sunday, January 12, 2014

Carl's Confession: Demo Slut

* Trial

Last night was probably the best night I’ve ever had in Second Life....

Some wise people have said that the description of an event usually does it a disservice to it and, from that point of view. it’s wiser to savor your memories and not try to relive them through language. But that’s no fun.

It all started at “Trials”, an event at The Dominion femdom where submissives are put on trial by Dommes on all manner of trumped up charges -- from knocking them over to sending them unsolicited pictures of yourself in panties. The Dominion “Justice system” is a play-book for police and judicial corruption. It has all the under-handed techniques and arbitrary applications of makey-uppy laws of any kangaroo court. To date no one has ever been found innocent… of anything…ever.

I was arrested for a political offense: calling for an amnesty for all subs.  Therefore I was required to attend Trials. Long story short: I was framed. I turned up at the Dominion and Miss Eva was there.  Being a diligent police officer she told me to get naked -- first in SL and then in RL. After that she had me licking real panties while on mic before requiring me to write "SLUT" across my stomach in lipstick. As an unwanted sissy I couldn’t help myself.  I had to comply. Eventually she instructed me to send her a photo of myself in RL wearing pink panties and with "SLUT" written on me with lipstick. This commenced my humiliation of the evening.

When I was called to trial the first thing that happened was that I was accused of having sent the picture unsolicited to Miss Eva.   I really had no defense nor any witnesses willing to testify on my behalf.  I do remember who the other witnesses were. I was found guilty and sentenced to public masturbation.

The problem here was that Judge Persephone was asking me on voice how hard my cock was.  Never wanting to lie I had to tell her it was soft -- because I had just cum about an hour ago. I didn’t really want to think about it but there were about 20 or 30 Dominion Ladies and their subs all listening as I failed to get a hard on for Miss Persephone -- on voice. For a moment I thought I was on the “orgasm train” but then it passed me by.  I was left, humiliated, embarrassed and not having pleased the Ladies. I was roundly cast aside having served my purpose.  I carried the verbal abuse and unsatisfactory comments with me.

I’m a bit of an Emo and at this stage I was wondering had I been any use at all.  Did I have erectile dysfunction? I was laughing with Miss Eva about the event in IM (the various performances).  I also was secretly gearing up to go and finish myself off somewhere privately.  I'd definitely had stage fright masturbating in front of 20 dommes earlier.

Just as I was about to leave I heard Miss Eva say, “Carl will do it” in local chat.  I chirped up and asked, “Do what Miss?”.  This act of kindness and ;volunteering me out' turned into something I’ll always be grateful for.


* Miss Dalia

It turned out that this well-established dominatrix and femdom/BDSM instructor and educator was short a volunteer for a demo for her class that evening. I knew Her and had been infatuated with her from the moment I met Her.  I always knew, however, that I was completely unsuitable to serve Her because she is real and perfect and experienced, with high standards.  She is educated and informed and would not entertain any of my fuckery for even a second. She is a bit older than me.  She has an amazing voice that oozes erotic sex appeal. I don’t agree with her on everything but I know she has well thought out ideas.  She is totally for real. I hope I have made it clear how absolutely 'to die for' she is.

Now I once had the opportunity to assist her once before -- about a year ago -- when she then too was short a volunteer for a demo.  She then had me humiliated publicly , having me finger myself on voice and cum in front of a crowd of Dommes. She is the type of lady you would volunteer to have her practice amputation on you -- just to get a little of her attention.

After my last experience I was infatuated, but I was cast off and ignored once I had served my purpose. I felt as though perhaps I was the only volunteer available -- and just settled for, used to complete this task. I still really liked her, but I knew she thought I would get all emo and stalky so space grew. Contact dwindled.

Suddenly, with Miss Eva’s comments, I was back in the mix. I now had another opportunity to, hopefully, make a good impression on Miss Dalia. She asked me if I fancied embarrassing myself twice in one day. She had NOT been impressed with my performance earlier. I said I would be delighted to be of any assistance at all. I didn’t even know what I was volunteering for. It turned out to be a tease and denial demonstration.

Now I was never a fan of denial but one thing was for sure this time: I needed to have an erection.. The event was in two hours.  I went to a quiet place and wanked -- without having an orgasm -- until the event started.

Just before the event I IM'ed Miss Dalia, She told me to come to The Courtyard. When I arrived I kneeled off to the side of Miss Dalia; there was another boy kneeling on the other side of her. People were piling into the courtyard. It looked as if it were going to be busy, I just tried to concentrate on serving and pleasing Miss Dalia, listening to her hypnotically sexy voice.

*Tease and denial demo

I didn’t know what to expect but I knew I was going to do my best to serve and please Miss Dalia.  Come hell or high water! The demo started with Miss Dalia asking the other sub volunteer a few question about himself and his position.  She then instructed us both to be naked. It was all conducted in a matter of fact way, but my nerves were going 90! Miss Dalia was instructing us, separately, to get our cocks hard, She instructed me to use the pads of my thumb and fore-finger to stroke myself.  This was frustrating (as  one likes to get a good grip when wanking). Miss Dalia made further inquiries with us as to whether we had precum showing and then how close we were to cumming. Of course She instructed us not to cum without her express permission.

At this stage Miss Dalia went on with the discussion, entertaining the attendees with comments and questions. I felt like a slut masturbating at her feet while she led a public debate. But, thankfully, Her hypnotic tones makes it easy to think it’s just the two of you when she is addressing you. In any event this was the only opportunity I was going o get to impress Her at all.  I had to take it -- even if it did mean masturbating to the edge of cumming in front of a crowd of people.

The Discussion continued.  Then Miss Dalia informed us that this was a competition and that the crowd could vote on who was best -- and who could win the opportunity to ask her a question. I was a bit puzzled.  I didn’t know what question to ask. The hornier I get the more stupid I get and I was thinking of asking her "What panties are you wearing?" or "Would you like to join me for a coffee?". Of course the logical question to ask was “May I cum now Miss Dalia please?”.

The other sub won.  The crowd voted for him. The question he asked was "May I be allowed stop edging?"  He was -- or at least sounded -- very aroused and on the edge, with ragged breathing and broken voice. His Mistress intervened and insisted he be made to have a ruined orgasm -- one of the topics of conversation. He was made to orgasm but, just as he did so, to put his cock in ice-cold water.  It sounded as if he had been robbed of pleasure, the pleasure of pumping all that sperm out.

Then Miss Dalia asked me how I was doing and I answered, honestly, that I could come any minute. She made me beg her for permission to cum. I begged and begged.  She refused.  I had to stop touching myself in order to sop myself from cumming without permission.  Her voice was totally taking me over and I was grateful for the opportunity to serve her or amuse her. Most of the background faded away.  She told me to cum but not to stop stroking once I had cum.  I said, "Yes Miss!  Thank you, Miss!"  She didn’t think that was very appreciative and told me so. This led to me unleashing a tirade of gratitude and begging and thanksgiving and trying to show her how grateful I was -- as my orgasm built. In seconds my whole body was locking in that all consuming pleasure of orgasm as I shot my load directly onto myself. She just said “Keep stroking!  Don’t stop stroking!”.

I had to obey Her. I wanted to stop once my orgasm was over but She made me continue. I could have stopped but I knew she had ways of making me pay so I kept stroking. Within seconds pain and over-sensitivity set into my cock. My corona was tinkling with over stimulation. I was suffering and moaning in pain. I could hear her sexy, devious, and completely sadistic laughter.  I begged her to allow me to stop. She wouldn't and, because of the over stimulation, I started to piss. Now I was a total mess, Miss Dalia was calling me all sorts of names for pissing myself but the one I remember was “You dirty slut!”. In terms of my humiliation and femdom fantasies it was heaven.  By any normal measure of human dignity I was exactly what She said, “A dirty slut”.

Thus ended the tease and denial demo.  I was sent off to tidy myself up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment