Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fuel by Anonymous

For as long as I can remember, my sexual fantasies have revolved around surrendering my freedom to a woman.  While I have had the opportunity to act out this fantasy in various ways with partners and professionals, the scenes that play out in my mind while fantasizing are usually more extreme than anything I have actually experienced.  I frequently think back to scenes I have had with professionals who understood and catered to my love of bondage.

One particular event still fuels my fantasies and has never gotten old.  I had contacted a pro-domme via email that I had seen several times in the past.  She indicated she was not working at the dungeon where I usually saw her but would be happy to have me come to her apartment.  That invitation alone almost made me pop. This woman is a petite, extremely fit, extremely attractive Korean woman who I found more than just a little intimidating.  Upon arriving at her high-rise apartment, the moment I stepped through the door, she ordered me to remove my clothes (which she gathered and put who knows where).  She was dressed in tight workout clothes, was showing a little bit of bellybutton, and had on sneakers.  Her long black hair was gathered into a pony tail high on her head.  She returned after ditching my clothes with a pair of steel handcuffs and with police-style leg irons.  She cuffed my hands behind my back and then she directed me to kneel, running the chain of the leg irons between the handcuffs and snapping them around my ankles so that I would not be able to stand.  Perhaps make it more fun she muttered something about hoping she "still had the keys to those old things".

I was ordered to make my way across the living room -- on my knees -- to a radiator under a window.  It was when I was there that I realized that we were not alone.  A voice came from another room, but my captor reassured me it was just her roommate and she was on her way out.  My lady told me to look at the floor and not to move.  Her roommate entered the room in her winter coat pausing for only a moment to look at me.  She just said, "Ha! Good Luck!" and headed out of their apartment.

It was probably a good ten minutes before my captor paid attention to me.  We then negotiated the scene: a tie and tease situation in the bedroom to last for two hours.  After some professional rope work securing my wrists directly to opposite ends of her headboard, she wrapped a rather hefty rope several times tightly around my balls.   She then folded my legs as (Indian style) and tied the remaining tails of the rope that was squeezing my balls to my ankles.  She ensured there was plenty of tension.

After putting a leather blindfold on me, she strapped a huge ring-gag into my mouth -- which really worried me.  It was just too big! I've been gagged uncomfortably before for long periods and the after-effects stayed with me for days.

I indicated that the gag was a problem and we began a new negotiation.  She agreed to change the gag for something more comfortable, but that meant I was forfeiting the "tease" portion of the tie and tease.  I reluctantly agreed.  A smaller but still significant ball gag went in...strapped tight.  Done.  I heard her leave the room and close the door behind her without a word.  For the first hour I lay in darkness, listening to a mixture of city traffic, email alerts coming in on her computer and a barely audible television.  At some point -- unbelievably -- I somehow drifted off into sleep.  When I woke up I had no idea how much time had passed.  It was such a weird, scary and exciting feeling.  Then disturbing thoughts  entered my mind: What if she fell asleep?  What if she passed out or decided to go out?... Or.... Or....

I made a bit of noise to see if I could get a response. To my relief she immediately entered the room; she asked if I had had enough.  I wasn't sure, so she made that decision for me.  She began removing ropes and other attachments.  Moments later I was dressed and back on the street. -- a bit wobbly and very horny.

(In the enhanced version of this event, she she would have sneaked into the room, slid her super fit pussy down onto my cock and then ridden it for awhile, satisfying herself but not allowing me to cum.  That didn't happen, though.  Everything else written here did really happen.  I have gotten a million fantasy miles out of it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment