Saturday, January 4, 2014

Breakdown by Lisa

 I kept warning Mistress in the nicest way..... Miss the gas gauge is quite low.  Maybe W/we should stop and fill up.  She responded on more than one occasion that there was plenty of gas, and that everybody knows their own car and that She was quite capable.

Not one to argue with such a confident statement on Her part, I just leaned back, feeling secure that the ride would  continue without any untoward events. I even started to doze off as the hum of the tires sounded on the road.  The soft music from the radio, lulling me to sleep.

Then during my slumber I began to feel the car jerking.then sputtering,as if the engine was gasping for air.  Frightened I jumped trying to focus as soon as I could.   Mistress quickly aimed for the side of the road; rolling into a small rest area. The place was graced with only one streetlight, and full of the smell lingering from the close by bathroom..

As W/we both got out of the car I said in dismay, "Oh Miss.  What now?"  As She ran to the bathroom She yelled "be right back, I gotta pee". I watched Her run and pull Her phone from Her pocket.  She'd been checking it a lot this trip.  Noticeably often.

Walking back her boots kicked up the dry dusty ground,  I enjoyed Her approach to me with that smile that weakens my knees, giving me that desire to kneel.  Living for those moments in fact.  A sign of Her pleasure.  And right now, its her pleasure to see me.

Mistress didn't stop walking till the usual distance.  Two more strides brought Her to my face, in my face.  "What you smiling at slut?"  She ran Her hand into the side of my hair, made a fist, and pushed me to my knees, into the sandy earth.  Knowing to look down I heard the metal clank of Her belt.  "You think you will just lounge while being stranded here?  Triple A wont be here for hours."   So for making Mistress run out of gas there will be a price to pay."

I hear the zipper open.  "I will keep you busy.  Mistress has a few ideas." Being a trained bitch I knew by the sign of Her releasing my hair that there must be something for me to do.

I reached for the top of Her pants and pulled on them.  The tight black denim putting up a fight.  Rocking them off.  One side then the other. Stopping at the top of Her boots.

Now She reached for the top of my head.  Guiding me to turn, Her ass leaning against the warm hood of the car.  One of her boots pressed up against my pussy.  The other behind restricted without complaint since Mistress enjoyed a little tie down every once in a while.

Once wiggled into place below her.  Her legs began to brush my nipples as I was being forced toward my Mistress's beautiful cunt.  This was quite a treat as it didn't happen often.  My body began to twitch and shake as the shock waves of physical pleasure began to rush through my clit from riding Her boot.  That combination of pleasure is amazing.

Being pressed into Her I dart my tongue in and out.  Mistress reaches down and grabbing my nipple tightly, twists it and pulls. Giving me a moment of real pain just as She lets out a moan.  Almost punishing me for making Her feel good.  God I loved that.

Mistress began to rock against my face. I Pressed harder , moving my tongue up and down Her slit.  Bending Her knees slightly, exposing more of Herself. Allowing more of Herself into me.  Onto my lips She shared Her taste with me.


I hear Her moans  stifled sometimes.  I'm sure She wants to shout.  She is a human, and it feels good.  Maybe it was the woods; the idea of total seclusion.  Or maybe I was just that good.  She thrust Herself hard into me.  Gave a few short gasps, A grunt, and a scream.  The smile on my lips was interrupting my task.  To help Mistress ride this orgasm long and hard.  Just like She did..

The end

0 comments:

Post a Comment