Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dinner Bet by Doc Nolan

She was on the phone

“Yes, he’s finished here.  I’ll send him over after lunch.  Yes, you too, girlfriend.  Yup.  Bye!”  She hung up the phone
and turned to Eddie.  “She expects you at one o’clock.”  He nodded.  She raised her eyebrow.  “Yes, Miss Sharon”, he
said.  She relaxed and leaned back onto the sofa.  Eddie was on the floor.

“First thing she will have you do is the bathroom.  Understood?”
 
“Yes Miss.”

“I don’t want any funny business over there, Eddie.   I know Joan and I don’t trust her to be shy when a man is about.  ?
Your job is to keep your eyes down and simply scrub.  Understood?”

He nodded.

“When you get there if she starts fucking with you, do you know what you’re to do, Eddie?”  Sharon waited for a response.

“I’m to keep working and think of you and if she touches me to simply keep busy.  I shouldn’t stare.  I shouldn’t refuse
her if she makes any moves.  I’m simply to say to her, ‘I can do whatever Miss Sharon allows and I’d love to do that if
she permits me.’”

Sharon looked at Eddie.  His cock was at half-staff.  “Close enough, Eddie.  Close enough.”

After the couple had lunch, she seated at the kitchen counter and him at her feet, she sent him on his way.  After she
reminded him to behave.
 
As soon as he’d left she picked up the phone.  “Well, Joan, he’s on his way.  If you can seduce him I take you out to
dinner.  If you can’t, then you buy me dinner.  Yes, it will be interesting either way.  He should be there in 15 minutes
or so.  Oh, you’re wearing that?  Hmmmm.  You certainly know his tastes!  Well, gotta go.  I have Jimmy coming over in a
few minutes.  Oh, and Joan, keep Eddie busy for a couple of hours, OK?  Bye.

A week later, Sharon turned to Eddie (who had just finished mowing the grass and then showering).  “Well, you lead an
interesting life, don’t you Eddie….”
 
He replied, “Yes Miss Sharon!”  Sharon stared at Eddie, and then said, “Joan and I are going out to dinner tonight.  We
had a bet.   Would you like to know what it was about and who won? “  Eddie nodded.
 
“Well, you are never going to know.  Oh, and Eddie, you need to pick up the tab for tonight’s dinner, boy.”

“How much, Miss Sharon?”

“I think $100 should cover both of us.  Did I mention that no matter who won our bet, you would pay?”  Eddie shook his
head.

“Oh, and Eddie.  I won’t be coming back here until the morning.  Joan and I will be spending the night in bed together.
It sure does suck to be you, doesn’t it, Eddie?”  He nodded again.
 
“Oh, and Eddie, put the cam on.  I want you sleeping on your pad in the corner of the bedroom.  Joan and I will be
checking to make sure you don’t do anything naughty.  We’ve discussed it and we definitely do NOT want you masturbating ?
while we’re making love…. Do you know why not?”

“No, Miss.”

“Because we are both cruel bitches who get off on making your life difficult while we get off together. “ Sharon laughed.

Eddie stared at the floor.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment