Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dacotah's Confession

It was a warm evening, and i decided to walk home.  I passed by a bar and decided to stop in for a cold beer or two.  As i entered the bar i found it to be extremely crowded.  I found a table in the corner with two chairs and i sat down.  The waitress finally appeared, took my order, returned with a chilled cold beer and left.  I sat there looking over the crowd while sipping my beer.

I noticed a very attractive woman, by herself, enter through the front door; she was looking for a place to sit.  Suddenly she appeared at my table and asked if the empty chair was taken.  I said no.  Before i could rise to assist her, she sat down.  After a few minutes of silence i asked her if i could buy her a drink,and she said "Manhattan, please", in a very cold and icy tone.  Seeing no waitress, i went to the bar, bought a Manhattan (and another beer), and returned to the table, placing her drink before her, and starting to sip my own beer. She looked over at me with a glare, saying nothing.

Feeling the urge, i excused myself to go to the men's room, and I returned moments later.  She was still sitting there; she said nothing as i sat down.  Realizing that this was not going to go anywhere, i finished my beer, excused myself, and walked out of the bar.

As i began walking I started to feel a little light-headed. I wondered if 'that woman' had put something in my drink while i was in the men's room.... After i came to an alley and decided to take a shortcut through it, all of a sudden i began to stumble and things went blurry.  I  half fell to the ground.  I could sense and see (through my blur) two figures grasping my arms and half carrying me forward.  When i looked up -- through my fog -- I saw the woman from the bar standing in front of me.  Then all went black.

When i began to come to, i could not move my arms or legs. I was on my back with my hands cuffed and tied, and my legs were raised high, spread wide, and restrained as well.  My ass was high and i felt very vulnerable.  I struggled to move. I found myself unable to do so.

Then the woman from the bar appeared.  (My goodness she was beautiful!) Through my groggy eyes i could see that she was naked, but what i saw next took my breath away.  She had on a very large pink strap-on, and was gazing at me with those steely eyes of hers.  Two more women were also close by, and when i was able to focus on them i saw that they also were packing very large strap-ons.  I decided that they must have been the two who had half-carried  and half-dragged me here from the alley.

One approached me and barked, "Open your mouth!"  I did so immediately.  Suddenly my mouth was full, as I attempted to take in  her large 'female cock'.  Then i felt someone probing and slapping my ass, and immediately after a sharp pain as the woman from the bar suddenly plunged her strap-on deeply into my ass.  i lost my breath and damn near passed out -- again.

Here i was being forced to take it in my mouth as well as in my ass.  Both women were thrusting furiously, but then the pain vanished; it began to feel good. Maybe that was because the third woman had taken my cock into her mouth and was sucking it hard.  Soon she took it out and said, in a harsh tone, "Don't cum!" before she went back to sucking it.

Not long after they rotated, one still using my mouth, one taking my ass, and the other at work on my cock.  They did this for awhile and then exchanged positions once again. Each was basically raping me. All the while i was very close to the edge -- but I dared not allow myself to go over that edge.  This action went on for an hour or more, and they rotated several more times. I heard lots of intense moans and screams, but -- since my mouth was stuffed --  i could not scream or moan.

And then it was over, as suddenly as it had begun.  They unbound my hands and legs and i was told to stand.  Though i was extremely stiff and sore as, after i stood, i was able to gather my clothes and shoes, and hold them.

The woman from the bar screamed at me: "Never enter my alley again or there will be a repeat of this! You will be gang ravished again if you do!. Now get the fuck out of here".  As i stumbled down the alley i made a mental note of the name of the alley.  I thought to myself, hmmm "Maybe i WILL return here another time....".



0 comments:

Post a Comment