Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Assistant Part VIII Reparations by Lady Crissy

[Note:  At the end of the last part of the story, aaron had made a mess on Miss Night's red leather paddle after a game of cock ping pong.  And she wasn't very happy.....]

I sat, looking up at the boy and measuring in my mind a suitable punishment for the mess on my paddle.  "Come closer, aaron.  I'm going to beat your ass for being such as messy whore of a boy."   I motioned to him with the paddle, and when he walked closer I pushed my chair a bit back from the desk.  Turn around and lean on the desk, aaron, and keep the skirt up, slut,"  I ordered.

With a whimper and his face going bright red again,  aaron turned and bent over, leaning on the desk.  As he held his skirt up, his pretty ass was bare and totally exposed.   I stood and stepped up to him, so that I stood on his left side.   I put the messy side of the paddle to his ass and rubbed it on his bare skin, cleaning off the leather on his bottom. Before the moan he made was done, I pulled the paddle back and brought it down hard on his ass...SMACK!

The squeal made me grin.  Ok, maybe he could make it up to me.  I brought the paddle down again and again.. twice, three times... and kept going until his ass was bright red and the sounds that came from him were high and strangled, almost tearful squeaks.  I took a moment to look at the paddle, now all clean and smiled, satisfied.  I placed the paddle on the desk.

I looked down at aaron's trembling body, listening to his panting and reached over to smack his reddened ass hard with my hand.  It was hot to the touch, and I put a good deal of force into that one smack.  He yelped and his body spasmed as he lost it, cumming with a strangled scream as he realized what was happening.  Before his body was done jerking he was apologizing over and over, a panicked tone to his voice.
"I am so sorry Miss Night, please trust me!  Im so sorry!" aaron's voice took on a panicked, begging tone.

"To your knees boy, " I said, watching him slide to the ground, eyes lowered.  I took a step forward and grabbed the boy roughly by the hair, pulling his head back so that his face was tilted up to me.  He whimpered again softly.  I smacked his face with my hand.

"Did you enjoy it, aaron?"  I started, a menacing tone to my voice.  "You enjoy releasing without permission?"  I waited, seeing his eyes dart around.

"No, Miss Night.  Please.  I didn't at all,"  he stuttered out.  I could see his eyes beginning to tear up.

I looked into his eyes for a moment, and I believed him.  I let his hair go.  "Clean up your mess and I will be back.   Guess I have to get my own damn coffee today, " I said, stepping past him and walking to the door.  "They say never send a boy to do a woman's job."   I muttered and headed to the cantina, closing the door on aaron and his task.
---------------------------------

When I got back, aaron was at his desk, a much more composed aaron though the red mark on his face was still red.  I sipped the steaming coffee as I passed, and was gratified to watch the blush and chagrin cross his face.   I walked to my desk, inspecting the clean up job, and finding it satisfactory, sat down.  I glanced at the clock then, not having realized how much time had passed.

I picked up the phone and dailed.   When aaron picked up at his desk, I gave him instructions.  "Call my favorite restaurant and make lunch reservations.  Then call us a cab. We leave in 10 minutes."   I put the phone down and sat back to sip the hot drink.  A nice quiet lunch on the patio... a little public play.   Now that might put me in the right mood to tackled that big merger contract I need to finish.

 I picked up the phone again and hit one of the speed dials.   A familiar voice answered.  "Hi Monica!  Yes, so good to catch up to you.   I'm just heading out to lunch and wondered if you would like to join me."

"Oh yes, aaron will be attending us."  I smiled and took another sip. Aaron is such a lucky boy.

End of Part VIII

0 comments:

Post a Comment