Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Drinking Game by Anonymous

                                      The Drinking Game

He kneels before me, or is it she? At this moment I really don't know. My hand passes over a breast, a gentle squeeze and I hear the timbre in his voice change, an octave higher as he murmurs the words "I love you, Mistress". On the table is a jug, the liquid in it looks like a lovely white wine, but is it? I take a small glass and pour and suddenly inspiration hits me like a flash. The glass is full and I press it to his lips with the order to drink, and he does, no hesitation, his obedience tested almost to the limit. I watch in fascination as he swallows the liquid, only he and I know the contents. In THIS moment, I feel bonded to him as if he is totally mine and he is, this man/girl that places himself at my feet at my order and does the things I ask of him unquestionably. Again I fill the glass and press it to his lips and within moments the contents are finished. The look in his eyes is almost that of sadness, my fingers glide through his hair before tugging, hard and I press my lips to his ear, beginning to whisper what a dirty little slut he is.

I feel him move beneath me and I spread my legs, bringing his mouth close to my clit before issuing the order to lick. Almost passing out with pleasure the world melts away from me and WE are here in a room but the room fades away to blackness and now it's just US, I feel high, on emotion, on pleasure, his tongue licks, he whimpers and whimpers more. I let him lick further and then he begins to suck, my hips move and feels like I am fucking him, fucking his mouth with my clit and then it begins, In my head, the colours, the ecstacy, I moan and pull his head away but I'm not done with him yet. My hand moves between his legs and grasps the cock that he is so ashamed of at moments like this and I tell him he has no reason to be ashamed, that that cock belongs to me and if I want it hard then it shall be hard. I run my fingers over it, teasing, rubbing, my voice in his ear beginning to count.. 10, 9, 8, his moans become more urgent and he starts to beg. I laugh a little, he pleases me and I continue 7, 6, 5. I ask does he really want to come, just to hear him beg more, of course his answer is yes, why wouldn't it be. I make him beg more and bask in the sound of his pleas.

4, 3, and now, I know if I go to 1 he will come, right there on the floor at my feet. I stop with the counting, only to hear him beg more and moan so pathetically. My eyes come to rest on a small glass bowl and my hand reaches for it and picks it up. I give it to him and tell him he may come but to catch it all in the bowl. I laugh as the order is so quickly carried out and the evidence confronts me. I take the bowl from him and hold it to his mouth upended so he can drink and clean up after himself like a good boy should. I watch his tongue against the glass, licking with desperation to clean every little spot. I help him, my fingers taking the last drops and offering them to him. He takes my fingers in his mouth and licks and sucks, all the while I tell him he is my little slut. I look deep in his eyes and see the pleasure, the humiliation and I feel as always after these scenes that he is my tamed beast, my slut, and most importantly MINE and I, I am his Goddess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment