Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Close Encounter by Joracus


A Close Encounter
Written by Joracus

My Saturday began as it usually does. I slept in until around noon, laying in bed for an hour or so, reflecting on the week I had just had. Thinking hard about the ups and downs, reviewing the things I had done at work. I get up and sit on the edge of my bed trying to decide what to do today. Should I stay home and catch up on some chores? Or maybe go out and see that movie I've been wanting to see for a couple weeks now. I shrug, figuring I’ll  think about it as I get ready, standing up and pulling off my clothes as I walk towards the shower. Stepping in slowly as the water hits my skin, wincing at first to the heat but relaxing as my body adjusts. Lathering my hair and body with soap, I reach down moving my hand over my stomach to my groin, gripping my lathered cock in my hand as I begin to stroke. Faster and faster, my fingers curled tightly around the throbbing shaft as I drew myself closer and closer to orgasm. My free hand grips my ass and spreads my cheek slightly, wondering if should try something different. I've always been curious of how it feels, pressing the tip of my finger to the opening of my ass. I chicken out of course and just finish as usual. Moaning out as I begin to cum, the water hitting my chest as my cum flows down the drain. I look down and smile with relief as my morning wood finally begins to disappear.

I get dressed and finally decide that I would treat myself today and go see that movie. Checking movie times, I notice that there was one starting in the next 25 minutes. I gather my things and run out the door, knowing if I hurry I could get there a few minutes after the beginning credits.

After arriving at the theater, as I walk from my car, I bump into someone while mindlessly staring at my phone. I look up to see  a women, a very beautiful women at that. She had a gorgeous head of red hair, tied up tight in a clean pony-tail and she had on a pair of black pumps, that matched her high class outfit. She turns to me quickly, but instead of the scolding I expected, she gives me a soft smile and says, "What is your name, Dear?" I was stunned by her beauty but managed to mutter out my name after a few seconds, "My name is Jeff Ma'am." I spoke softly and timidly as she giggled at my nervousness. She nodded, seemingly satisfied with my reply, and we parted ways. I rushed off into the theater, grabbing some popcorn and taking my seat just as the movie begins.

As I exit the theater, smiling with a bounce in my step after having seen the best movie to date, I notice the women again. She’s standing by my car waiting for me. I take a deep breath and walk over to her mustering every bit of courage I have to talk to her once again. "Hello Ma'am." She smiles and chuckles again at how nervous I obviously am. "Would you like to grab something to eat my Dear?", her voice soft yet firm. I nod quickly with a goofy grin on my face, and she smiles taking my hand in hers and slowly walking me over to her car. We drive for what seems like only a few minutes, stopping at some apartment building. I look at her a bit confused, to which she said, "Oh, I just need to grab a couple things Dear, before we head out." I nod and sat back in my seat, watching her walk away, following every step and every sway of her hips with my eyes. She turned just before walking through the door and motioned for me to follow, winking at me slyly before turning back around to head inside. Again I gather myself and get out of the car, cautiously following her.

We ride the elevator up, standing in complete silence. She looks at me a couple times and gives me that soft smile I've begun to enjoy so much. The doors open and she leads me down the hallway, my eyes fixated on her back, following the sway of her hips once more. She turns and opens a door, beckoning me inside. I follow without hesitation, my palms sweaty and my heart racing, trying to figure out if this is all really happening. After just a few steps through the doorway she turns to me, and without a word she takes two steps forward and places a hand gently over my shoulder inching closer, slowly shutting the door behind me as she presses her lips against mine.

She kisses me deeply as I nervously wrap my arms around her small waist, she inches closer and closer, grinding her body against mine. She leads me as we kiss to her bedroom, pushing me down against the bed as she stands over me, slowly taking off her top, exposing her chest to me. Walking forward she straddles my lap, kissing me again as I run my hands over her naked chest, massaging her breast firmly, circling the tips of my fingers around her nipples. She removes my shirt before pushing me onto my back, she reaches down between us gripping my now throbbing cock with her hand stroking slowly through my pants. She begins to undo them, pulling them down along with my boxers, smiling as she sees my hard cock pop out from the top. Wrapping her hand and fingers firmly around the shaft she starts to stroke, slowly at first. I rest my head back into a pillow as she strokes and she continues to undress with her free hand tossing her clothes to the floor. I lift my head and look at her as she kneels at the foot of the bed, slowly sliding my cock into her mouth, her warm soft lips wrapping around the head sucking and licking sensually. She sucks me hard and fast getting me closer and closer to orgasm with each pass. My body squirms lightly as she reaches up and drags her nails down my chest and stomach. She stops suddenly just before I am about to cum, smirking at me and gives me a little wink, "Close your eyes Dear" she says softly. I nod and close them and she puts a blindfold on me. I get a little nervous but picturing her beautiful eyes and lips I muddle through and wait to see what she has in store for me.

A slight shiver shoots through my spine as I feel her gentle fingers caressing my chest, gliding slowly across my skin, stopping briefly at my nipples. She rubs the tip of her finger in a small circle over the tip of them and I feel it begin to stiffen for her. She chuckles lightly and moves a second finger next to the other pinching the soft and delicate skin roughly pulling up as she does so. I let out a soft moan and squirm slightly beneath her, gritting my teeth and biting my lip and pinches and pulls harder and harder. Her fingers release my tender nipple as I let out a sigh of relief, her hand slowly continues down over my stomach to my cock, her finger sliding along its length to the tip and then back down the other side. She cups my balls lightly and begins to tug, softly at first, tugging more and more she wraps a shoelace, she must of had handy, around the stretched skin as well as the base of the shaft of my cock. She does so, so tight I can almost feel a tear forming in the corner of my eye. "Just be patient my Dear, this will all be worth it", she said as I felt her hands move from my genitals to my thighs, lifting and spreading my legs slightly as I feel her hips slide in between them. I squirm more unsure of what she has planned next, beads of sweat beginning to form all over my body as my mind races trying to figure out what's to come.

I feel something strange, something I've never quite felt before. Something pressing against my tight puckered ass, at first I thought it might be a dildo or maybe a strap on, No... this is something different. I feel it press more into my ass, stretching my hole as it slowly enters me, I squirm a bit and try to sit up but she places a hand to my chest and holds me down with an unexpected strength for a women of her size. She takes my hand and guides it slowly down from her chest to her waist as I feel something I had never expected to feel. It was her cock, stiff, long and thick, throbbing as the head of it was in my tight ass. I was shocked at first, unsure of what to feel or say, I was unable to move or say anything. She leaned down and kissed my neck as she continued to restrain my movement, moving her hips forward as her hard cock slid deeper and deeper inside me. Lifting herself up slightly she begins to pump her hips, sliding her big cock in and out of my sweet virgin ass. Fucking me slowly at first, picking up the pace with each thrust. Now pounding her hips into my ass she reached down and gripped my cock once again stroking furiously as she fucked me hard, our bodies rubbing against each other as we both got closer and closer to orgasm. This intense feeling, it was new to me, but I liked it. Her hard cock sliding in and out of me as her hand was wrapped tight around my shaft, I couldn't get enough. I got closer and closer to cumming until finally I felt her cum deep inside me as she moaned and screamed loudly, I couldn't hold it back any longer. I came hard moaning loudly as I did, shooting my hot cream all over my chest, panting and breathing heavy I laid back against the pillows once again.

She stepped back and began to clean herself off, getting dressed and walking off into another room. I laid in the bed stunned for a few minutes at how quickly and intense what had just happened had been. I got up finally, cleaned myself off and got dressed as well. I wandered out into the other room, still a bit dazed and confused. She turned to me and handed me a small piece of paper. Written on it was her name, her address, and her phone number. She smiled and gave me a soft kiss before saying. "You will do just fine my boy, although you have a lot to learn. Be back here tomorrow at precisely 5 pm and we will begin your training..."

END

0 comments:

Post a Comment