Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Secret by Rebelpoet

 Mistress told me if I was to be hers i would have to voice. And I was terrified to be that open. I couldn't hide behind text, she would hear the truth in my voice. But I went and got a microphone that worked. My stomach was doing butterflies, my breathing was so fast, I was sweating, and thought I would throw up. But Mistress coached me into talking. And we talked in a sim park and I started telling her everything. How I had been agoraphobic and didn't leave my home for a year, how I had had panic attacks all the time, and was terrified al the time. How I wanted to be a real sub but was too scared to go out in public. I kept thinking that at any minute she would reject me and not want to be with me. But instead she offered her protection. And I accepted.
Later that night, Mistress told me over mic, "I want you to wear my ribbon," Mistress said over her mic.
"I don't understand," I replied.
"Go and get a ribbon," she ordered.
I went to the closet and opened up the Christmas wrapping box filled with bows, cards, ribbon, tape. I found a piece of red ribbon and returned to my computer and told her I had it.
Now she said, "Tie it in a bow at the head of your cock."
I knew better then to argue and slipped off my shorts and underwear.
"Now before you tie it, I want you to stroke your cock eight times. "I want you to count it off and thank me for each one."
I took my hand and stroked my limp cock from it's base to the head. "One Mistress, thank you, Mistress." I reached down and grabbed the base again and ran my hand already up my cock. "Two Mis. . . " and my Internet cut out.
"Start over you broke off and I didn't hear you."
I groaned.
"It's not my fault you have crappy internet."
I started again, "One Mistress, Thank you Mistress." As I continued to stroke my cock started to get hard. I thought to myself if I mess up she will make me start over and I can touch my cock more. I hadn't been allowed to touch it for two days. But instead I followed her orders and got through to the count of eight.

"Now boy, tie that ribbon to your cock. Do you know why I asked you to do that?"
I thought about it and finally said, "You talked about how I would always feel you with me and this reminds me of that."
"Oh good, Mine", she squealed. "Exactly.. It's bearing my mark for a short while to remind you your mine and of your commitment."
Then I eagerly tied the ribbon in a bow around my cock and tied it tight. i wore it all the next day. When I moved it reminded me that I was hers. And a smile would come to my face knowing that i was secretly wearing something that was like she had given to me. It was our own dirty secret. She finally let me take it off, but I keep the ribbon by my bed and it helps me to remember that I am hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment