Saturday, August 24, 2013

One Cock, Two Cock, Red Cock Blue Cock by Lady Susannah

One Cock, Two Cock, Red Cock Blue Cock

*with apologies to Dr. Seuss

One cock, Two cock, Red cock, Blue cock,
Black cock, Blue cock, Old cock, New cock.
This one has a little scar
This one lives inside a jar.
Say! What a lot of cocks there are.

Yes. Some are red, and some are blue.
Some are old and some are new.
Some are sad, and some are glad,
And some are very, very bad.

Why are they sad and glad and bad?

I do not know, don't make me mad!

Some are thin, and some are fat.
The fat one I can pat, pat, pat.

From there to here,
From here to there,
Slutty boys are everywhere.

Here are some who like to stroke.
They stroke their cock like it's a joke.
Oh me! Oh my! Oh me! oh my!
What a lot of slutty boys go by.

Some are two inches and some are four.
Some are six inches and some are more.
How often do they get to cum?  I can't say.
But I bet they haven't cum in many a day.

We see them twitch, we watch them grow.
Some stroke fast. Some stroke slow.
Some drip, some leak, and some just flow.
Not one of them is like another.

One cock, Two cock, Red cock, Blue cock,
Black cock, Blue cock, Old cock, New cock.
Say! What a lot of cocks there are.



0 comments:

Post a Comment