Saturday, August 10, 2013

At The Office by Anonymous

You would have thought, Mistress, that cumming every day for the past 5 days would mean that I was in some way less edgy. Less inclined to get all worked up. Less likely to sit at my desk and rub Your hard erect cock. Work colleagues around, but unable to stop myself. You would think that I would somehow have more control. But I am unable to Mistress. Unable to exercise any control at all, following Your instructions instantly without hesitation, reading Your words and reacting immediately.  Sitting at my desk, shivering and shaking, head spinning and reeling, fingers reaching down under the desk, rubbing Your erect member until I can feel it leaking and straining.

Eyes reading the screen hungrily, hoping and begging for You to instruct me how to cum. Wondering if You will allow me to explode, then lick it all up, mind wandering to thoughts of covered toilet seats and floors. Desperate to eat the cum that would shoot from Your cock. Almost fainting when You say that I am allowed.....all over the wall, licking it up....... but first edging twice. Moaning in delight, these thoughts fresh in my mind I cannot help but run to my favourite cubicle.

I stand facing the wall, nervously pulling down my pants and jocks, Your hard erect cock springing free. I cannot help noticing the large wet pre-cum stains on my jocks. I then proceed to stroke myself.

Edging the first time my head full of images and thoughts planted there by Mistress. Pictures of me sucking cock and eating loads and mouthfuls of cum. Thinking of kneeling before a faceless man, a large erect cock before me, glancing at Mistress who nods slowly, smiling. Lips parting slowly as I begin to suck it deep into my hungry mouth. Eyes closing as I stroke myself harder and faster, almost unable to stop as I reach the edge so quickly, suddenly my mind full of reflections of this man's huge cock pounding my face, stopping my stroking and avoiding cumming just as he spurts and squirts ream after ream of cum all over my face, and eyes and mouth, covering me in it, eyes blinking as it stings. Shuddering, returning to the bathroom, knowing that this was only the first edge to be completed.

Beginning to stroke the second time I let my mind wander again. Fantasies and imagination taking me far from the bathroom. Finding myself lying below my Mistress, a face of concentration and a smile of pleasure on Her lips. My eyes widening in fear and apprehension as Her lips part and Her gorgeous voice speaks - "A canvas of skin to paint pain on is such a lovely thing". Losing myself in those words, thrusting my body forward, offering it to Her. Then watching intently as a sharp scalpel appears in Her hand and moves to Your skin, cutting my flesh, slowly and deliberately, not understanding Her intent as She moves the blade across my chest. Only aware of the sharp sensations and the warm flow of blood on my torso. Eyes blinking, head lolling, lost in the sweet caress of pain. Only when Mistress purrs softly do my eyes flutter, staring down at my chest, seeing the carving of the letters. W  H  O  R  E etched into my skin, deep dark red blood flowing, seeping down my body. Head jolting back to the bathroom, hand stroking Your cock, almost cumming again as Mistress admires Her handiwork, and whispers in my ear "good whore". Only just managing to stop myself from cumming, but feeling relieved that the last of the edging is complete, knowing now I am able to stroke until I scream.

I then start back plunging my hand up and down the length of Your cock, head full of a glorious combination of both scenarios. Kneeling before a huge cock, sucking it deep within, savouring its' taste, my torso blood smeared, the word "WHORE" screaming in pained red from my chest. Gagging as I am face fucked. Then suddenly from nowhere I am spasming. Your cock suddenly bursting forth. Not aware of what was in my head previously, only focused on a desperation to please Mistress and spray my seed over the cubicle, desperate to do so, then finally filled with the joy of pleasing Mistress as Your cock spurts cum all over the wall. Watching as some runs quickly down the smooth surface before I am able to stop it. Sliding down the wall and dripping onto the floor. Stroking until I am empty, face flushed with exertion. Then quickly beginning to lap at the cum, hungrily dropping to my knees and licking and sucking the sperm from the wall, savoring it all, and then to the floor where it had dripped, using my tongue along the floor to scoop that up also.

Picking myself up, dressing and exiting, shaking and shuddering all over as I made my way back to my desk. Thank You so much Mistress, Your cum licking, dirty, filthy pain whore is so fortunate to be Yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment