Saturday, August 3, 2013

Confession by Heather

When I first met her, she kept attacking me with pillows and called me turtle.  On the first of April 2012 she said something to me, that made me tingle and smile, I hadn't done that in a long time.

We share a love of Harry Potter, and though I still cannot believe it, I actually think she's a bigger Potterhead than I am. She's also a super nerd, quoting Yoda and all!

Once upon a time, I had to make a decissions, and although that decission caused a lot of heart ache in the end, I am glad it went the way it did. It brought us closer than ever before.

My Mistress, she is funny.  She makes me laugh countless times a day, whether it is because of a joke, something silly she did, or just because she can't stop laughing.

There's no one who comforts me like her. She knows me well and I think I've pretty much figured her out. We're a good combo.

I'm not the best sub when it comes to focussing all my attention on a Domme. I'm not the best at entertaining her, nor am I the best at knowing when enough is enough.

But every day with her, I learn.

I want her to know, how much she means to me, yet I don't know how to tell her. I don't know how to tell her how much it means to me that she lets me rant, that she holds me when I'm sad and how she makes me laugh 'till I cry. I want her to know how much I appreciate her support this past week, I couldn't have done it without knowing she'd be there to talk to.

I want her to feel special. I want her to know, how much I love her, without sounding like a creep stalker. I want her to know that there's no one I feel more safer with, than with her, and to have that feeling, to me is special.

She has a big heart. I'm glad she let me in it.

I love you. Nerd. :P



0 comments:

Post a Comment