Saturday, August 24, 2013

Yours by Jordan

by Jordan Wolfe

I slid the three steel rings, concentric but of decreasing radii from back to front and bound in the leather harness, over and down the shaft of my cock.  My fingers moved deftly, and with speed - for I knew that I would have mere seconds before the stiffening of my member started to make the task infinitely more challenging.  I pulled the largest ring flush against my pelvic bone, until it sat atop the thick mass of my swollen ball sac.  I reached through the ring, grasping first one and then the other ball between my fingers and pulled them forward, one at a time until they passed through the tightly fitted ring.  I was glad that I was shaved down there - it decreased the discomfort of pulled hair and made it easier to pass the smooth skin of my sac through the ring.

I breathed a small sigh of relief as I had completed the task; and looked down as I saw my semi-engorged cock - the shaft extending out from my loins to where it ended in the thick, reddened head.  The rings cut into me as I swelled, and I could feel the bite...and welcomed it, as an eerie sense of calmness fell over me as it nearly always did.

I stood there, hands by my side and naked except for the cage and my collar, to allow Mistress to examine me.  My eyes fell upon the sturdy chrome leash that trailed from the neck of my collar to the harness on her hand. I looked up then, and my eyes took in his Mistress'  face as I proclaimed, quietly and with pride:  "Yours".

0 comments:

Post a Comment