Saturday, September 15, 2012

Satin Sheets by Lady Danika



Why Cotton Sheets are Sexier
By Danika Stonesoul



I don't like satin sheets.  You sort of slide around on them and when they get wet from sex, instead of the moisture absorbing, it sits on top like snot.

No.  Give me good old fashioned quality high thread count Egyptian cotton anytime. Preferably in wine or chocolate colors.  And let me lay back on it in the heat of summer as it cools my skin.

I like the smell of cotton sheets when they come fresh out of the dryer.  Especially if they've had a dryer sheet thrown in so there is no static.  And then, stretch them out, over the bed, like a lover spread eagle with his arms and legs thrown wide, uninhibited.

Cotton sheets are the way to go, I tell you.  And even if you do have sex on them, the lingering smell of musk is a good one... like the warm scent of the inside of a seashell...

...and you stick your tongue out and lick your partners ear and when you do he laughs and the sheets forgive you, springing away from your touch.

Forget satin.  Save that for a stripper's thong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment