Saturday, September 29, 2012

Confession by Heather


Her instructions were clear. I was to go to sex shop, buy two vibrators, a paddle and a blindfold. I had to be there at 5.30 PM right before closing times, as she knew I hate going to these shops and she figured right before closing time it would be fairly quiet. To her this was more amusing then to me as less people meant all the more attention to what I was doing there.

Walking to the shop I was nervous and fiddled around some with a cigarette and walked past the shop about three times, not wanting to go inside. I was certain everyone walking down the street knew I was going to go in there and buy the stuff I was told to buy.

By the fourth time I was walking past the shop, my phone bleeped. "Get in there! Stop pacing around!" I gulped, wondering how she knew I was pacing, but then again she knows me and she knows how hestitant I am. I texted an exclamationmark back and went inside.

"Hi there!" Oh god. Please no conversation! I muttered a hello back and tried to hide behind a display. "Are you looking for anything special?" I could feel myself getting red and blushing fiercly. "No, not really, just looking." I answered back and thought to myself that my Lady would not be happy with me lying to the saleswoman. "Alright, let me know if you need help." I thanked her and walked around the shop.

I gasped as I saw everything that was on display. Every dildo that I passed I wondered how anyone would be able to shove that up their vagina or ass and shuddered at the thought. My phone bleeped again, "How are you getting along?" I texted something back about the huge dildo's and how it freaked me out and I instantly got a text back saying to stop being distracted and get a move on with it.

I walked over to the vibrator section and my eye instantly fell onto a black/pink vibrator that looked sort of like a microphone and saw the word "turbo" on it. I grabbed it, thinking that if it had turbo powers I'm sure it would do the job.

Five minutes later I had found a paddle, another vibrator that resembled a cock a little too much to my liking and a black blindfold. I texted my Lady that I was all set and got ready to pay. I was wondering how I could make it out of the shop as quickly as possible, when I got a text back saying, "Good girl, I have one more task for you." I was scared to read on, but did anyway. "Buy a red/black corset, make sure to try it on, those things are too expensive, to buy and not being able to return it later if it doesn't fit.

I found one that sort of resembled a black and red one when I realised I had no idea where the changing room was. Good grief I had to go and ask. It was my worst nightmare come true. I coughed and cleared my throat a few times and asked the sales lady if it was ok if I tried on the corset and where the changing room was. "Right in the back on the left side, past the curtains, you can leave your other items right here, I will keep them aside for you." She winked at me and I wanted to dissapear in the ground.

I walked past the curtains and found three changing rooms. I went into the last one, cursed the fact that there was no door, just a curtain that seperated me from the world and stripped off my top and bra. Wrapping the corset around me I tried attaching all the pins into the holes, but wasn't very succesful. I took a deep, deep breath and tried again, failed again and a "goddamned" escaped my mouth.

"Are you swearing, my girl?" I froze. Did I accidentally call her? I grabbed my phone, but no call was going on. "Are you not going to answer me?" I wondered if I had gone insane. She was in another country. There is an ocean between us. There was no way that she was here. At this store. At this hour. Right? A hand grabbed the curtain and pulled it aside. "Hello, my girl!" In front of me stood my Lady in all her glory. In the flesh. Like, right there. All I could say was, "Hi!" She grinned. "Explanation later. Corset now." I nodded.

"Turn around, arms up." I did as she asked and turned around. She grabbed the corset and wrapped it around me, and attached the pins into the holes faster than I expected. "Are you in shock, my girl?" I nodded again, still fairly unable to speak. "That looks pretty, how does it feel?" "As if ten horses have been trambling my chest." She laughed. "Oh, so you can speak!" I chuckled.

"Well, if it is that tight, how about you take it off?" She sat down on the little bench in the dressing room. I grinned. "A show in the sex shop, huh? I'm still a little in shock that you are actually here." I took a deep breath and tried to undo the pins from the holes, but like before failed miserable. "This thing doesn't like me." She motioned me closer with her finger. I took a step forward and she unhooked the top pins, exposing my breasts. "Those are my boobs, don't you forget it." She stood up and pushed me against the wall. She leaned in closer and whispered into my ear "Let's get this show on the road shall we?"

End of part one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment