Saturday, September 1, 2012

Femdom Teacher Fantasy by Dacotah

As I was about to enter the Femdom, my heart was beating furiously as I had never been here before.  I knew nobody, I did not know the rules, and although I am a well trained submissive and have traveled the world, I was concered that I may offend someone somehow.  I took a copy of the rules and read them, and thought they looked straight forward, however I had no clue as to another most important aspect, the personal preferences of the Dommes assembled.  I walked in and went directly to an open section, a bit removed from the gathering, and took my position, kneeling. Not knowing if I should give a general greeting, or individual greetings to each Mistress, I began to greet each one individually.  It was immediately brought to my attention by a very serious, strict, teacher type Mistress that the proper greeting in Her case was Lady and not Miss.  I felt horrible over my error, and even worse when I discovered that preference while reading Her profile.  If I would have slowed down a little, read the profile first, I would have known the preference to address Her as Lady. I immediately apologized to the Lady, but, did so via IM, and was again instantly reprimanded for this violation of Her private space.  I have never felt so terrible in my life, new Femdom, been there less than 5 minutes, and have made two critical mistakes.  Not only that but mistakes with the most stern, most strict, no nonsense Mistress in the room.   I immediately realized that it was all my fault, that I was the responsible one for these mistakes. I began to wonder how I would be punished, when the Lady called me aside.  She instructed me to go into another of the rooms and wait, which, of course, I did quickly.  I noticed a small desk, a chair behind the desk, and a large wooden ruler on top of the desk. Otherwis the room was barren.  I stood by the desk, head bowed, and heard Her enter the room.  I dared not look up, but felt Her walk by me, and heard Her take the chair and sit down.  She instructed me to lower my pants and bend over the desk, which i did as quickly as i could while saying yes Lady. Bent over the desk, realizing that the very large wooden ruler was close to the Lady, I knew what was to be forthcoming. I have always had this fantasy where a strict, stern teacher would make me do exactly what I am doing now, and She would give me the spanking of my life.  It was, after all, for my own good, part of my education.  I heard Her pick up the ruler, and felt Her walk so that She was directly behind me.  I gasped, knowing I was about to feel some serious stinging pain, inflicted by a teacher.  I was suddenly in fantasy heaven, it was coming true. When She had finished giving me the education of my lifetime, She told me to look at Her.  I raised my head, saw that Her glasses were halfway down Her nose, Her long red fingernails, Her hair up, Her lips bright red, all making up the ideal teacher, and She instructed me to report each day, at this same time, to this same room, to continue with my education.  I could hardly contain my excitement, but i calmly said, yes Lady.  Funny thing about fantasies, they often come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment