Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lesson 1 by Anonymous


LESSON Part I

you undress and put your collar on, hanging the short
leash from the ring on the front. Your cock is now aching and throbbing
f as you kneel to wait you long to stroke it, seek some relief. But you know it's
no longer your cock, and you must have my permission to touch it in that
way, so you suffer the pain with a slight smile curving your lips.

I don't keep you waiting long and a sigh of relief leaves
you as you hear my car in the drive. You watch the door expectantly,
smiling in welcome as it opens. I return the smile as I walk in, pulling
someone else along behind me with the leash in my hand. Your eyes widen
as you look from her to me and back again. Her blonde hair in contrast
with my dark, slenderness a contrast to my curves, and her completely
submissive presence the opposite of my dominant one. Without any
instruction she drops the trenchcoat revealing her naked body to us
both, I watch your eyes run up and down her body, lingering on her small
breasts, the pierced nipples.

Dropping her leash I walk over to you and slap your face hard. "Eyes on
the floor slut."

"Yes Mistress, sorry." you stammer, lowering your eyes obediently.

"You like her don't you slave?" I ask softly, and not knowing what
answer will please me you hesitate a moment too long, and I slap you
again. "Answer me."

"Yes, yes Mistress, she's very pretty."

Turning back to her I point at the floor beside you. "Kneel slave."

She moves quickly to do my bidding, a well trained little whore without
a doubt. Kneeling there next to you she looks so tiny and vulnerable,
her eyes on the floor, and a thrill races through me knowing that she is
also completely at my mercy for this evening.

"You want to fuck her don't you pet?"

"If it's what you wish Mistress." you answer softly, causing me to sigh
heavily, walking closer to you as I do.

"That's not what I asked you slave, I know whether or not I want you to
fuck her." Grabbing your chin I force you to tip your head back, and
your eyes meet mine because you know this is what I want. "I want to
know if you want to fuck her, now answer me."

"Yes Mistress." no hesitation this time and I smile at you, fingers
stroking your jaw, then moving back into your hair, slowly caressing,
making you shiver in response.

"Yes Mistress what...." I ask, encouraging you to say it, licking my
lips seductively.

"Yes Mistress I want to fuck her.... please." you whisper back to me,
voice almost desperate as I move even closer, your eyes heavy lidded
with desire.

"You'll have to convince me you want it badly enough, I'm not going to
just give it to you." my tone teasing as I move my foot between your
legs, rubbing against your cock and balls with my stockinged leg, making
you moan and shudder, laughing softly at you. "Undress me slave." I
order, moving back slightly.

"Yes Mistress." your hands shake as you reach around me to unbutton my
skirt, letting it fall to the floor around my feet, taking it away when
I step out of it. Your eyes meet mine briefly before you begin to
unbutton my blouse, I shrug out of it, and I'm left standing in front of
you in a white corset with garters, stockings and high heels, nothing
else. I watch as your eyes linger on my naked pussy for a moment before
dropping back to the floor.

I turn away, walking across the room slowly toward the hallway "Come
slaves." not looking to see if you both follow as I go into the
playroom, not needing to. The spare bedroom at the end of the hall has
been decorated by me, for my pleasure. A queen size four poster bed with
only a sheet, no blankets, a wooden sawhorse sitting in a corner, and
hooks in the ceiling with chains hanging from them in various places.
The only other furniture is a straight backed wooden chair and the
cherry armoire which holds all my tools and instruments of torture.

I unlock it, pulling out a pair of leather wrist restraints, turning to
you. Like the dutiful slave you are, you hold out your hands to me,
allowing me to lock the restraints on. Then I hook you to a set of the
chains, hands above your head, facing the bed.

I walk around you slowly, trailing my long fingernails over your chest,
then your back, finally sliding down over your ass, making you tremble
with longing. I turn to the female slave where she waits patiently by
the door, eyes downcast. "Get on the bed slut." I tell her, and she
moves quickly to do so, lying on her back. "Spread your legs, show my
pet your wet cunt, Now!"

She obeys, spreading her legs wide, reaching down to spread her lips
too, showing you her wet pink hole, swollen with need. I hear you moan
softly and turn to you with a wicked smile, looking down at your hard
cock, almost purple now, a drip of precum glistening at it's tip.

"She has a pretty pink pussy doesn't she slave?" I ask you, moving
closer, reaching out to caress your chest.

"Oh yes Mistress, she does." you answer, voice sounding pained.

"I'll let you taste it later, you'll love it." I whisper, hand sliding
lower, over your stomach, and I feel your breath catch as you wait,
hoping for a more intimate caress. "And if you're very good, I might
even let you fuck it with my cock, maybe." my hand closing around the
very thing I'm talking about, making you groan loudly.

"I'll be good Mistress, I swear it."

"You'd better be." I warn, giving you a last squeeze before moving
away, walking over to the armoire again, taking some things out and
walking over to the nightstand by the bed where I put them down. "Sit up
slut." I say to her and she obeys silently, sitting crosslegged facing
me, head hanging down, blonde hair partially covering her face.

"This one doesn't say much, she's been very well trained." I say to
you, playing with two wide rubber bands, stretching them as you watch.
"She loves pain though, don't you whore?"

"Yes Mistress." she answers, her voice a husky whisper.

"Does she belong to you also Mistress?" you ask, a touch of jealousy in
your voice.

"No, her Master is an old dear friend of mine, she's just on loan to me
for as long as I care to use her." her breasts are the perfect size for
me to wrap the rubber band around, it squeezes her just enough to make
the blood throb in them, not so much as to cut off her circulation. She
sighs softly as I then pull on both her nipple rings, twisting them,
reaching for something else from the nightstand. Twin weights on
alligator hooks that I hang from the rings, pulling her nipples down,
and now she moans at the intense sensation.

"Her best talent though is sucking cock. I've seen her suck three men
off in less than ten minutes, she loves it." turning I smile at you
wickedly. "Of course they were all doms who didn't need permission to
cum. I'm more interested in seeing how long you can hold out with your
cock in her mouth, knowing you'll be punished when you do cum." my
fingers tangle in her hair, pulling her off the bed to stand, giving her
a rough shove in your direction. "Suck my slave's cock whore."

0 comments:

Post a Comment