Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Year In SL by Saniyan

A year in SL I heard about SL about 5 years back, so last year I just created an account to check it out, I found dominion on my third day on SL, within this period of a year whenever I visited dominion I always tend to kneel at a specific location, and I love to observe quietly everything that is going on the courtyard, its maybe my way of learning and adapting. Within this one year I have learned a lot about myself by being a sub in SL, I have learnt to express my feeling, I have always been shy in RL so expressing feeling is a huge thing for me. I have learned a lot about D/s, I can say it’s a really co-dependent relationships where both the Mistress and sub need each other. I have been owned and released , in my opinion getting owned is a really proud moment for a sub, whereas getting released is always a bitter-sweet memory but mostly bitter to both side. Usually when a novel is being analyzed, the analyzer tend to try to figure out what’s the main theme of the normal is, and the conclusion of the novel is either the questions raised in the theme gets solved or not. If I was to classify my first year in SL to theme, I would say my theme is “Am I as sub or just a kinky person?”. I guess this is a question every sub tends to confuse themselves, I kind of got the answer when I was owned, I felt extremely happy whenever my Mistress was happy with something I did, it gave me a weird proud feeling, I felt happy kneeling by her side or just talking to her and listening to her. I think I am on the conclusion part since I got the answer but still I guess this will only be an end of a chapter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment