Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Desire 2 by Dark


The Desire Part 2
I lay, still handcuffed on the bed, my mind wandering, I heard Her in the next room, and the thought of the capsaicin cream filled my head. It was something new to me, and a little fear mixed with the excitement had created my now very heavy breathing. I heard Her returning and turned my head away from the door, to look directly up at the ceiling, my heart racing a little faster with each footstep, I knew She was purposely drawing it out, but this didn’t make anything any easier.
As She approached the bed, I felt Her fingertip touch the tip of my foot, and slowly run up the inside of my right leg, until it reached my aching cock. Her finger slowly slid over the head of my penis, causing it to jerk in excitement, then She continued to work her nail down the length of my penis, and back up to the tip again, making sure I stayed as hard as I would get. She reached down and grabbed my balls with her left hand, still bound tightly and aching for that sweet release that was nowhere in sight.
Suddenly I felt a slap to my balls, which caught me by surprise, and I winced and gasped as the pain took hold, then another, and another. She stopped and stroked them with Her hand, it felt amazing, and it certainly took my mind away from the pain. She then focused Her attention back to my cock, rubbing the shaft, and teasing the head with a finger, it felt so good, I could have exploded right there. But once again I was left in disappointment, as She removed Her hand and circled around the bed, until She was stood above me.
She knelt on the side of the bed, and positioned Her pussy right over me once more, I began to lick as I had done previously, working the clit and lapping at Her pussy like a starved dog, suddenly I felt a burning sensation on my cock and balls, and remembered the capsicum  cream. I froze briefly for a moment, and She knew that the cream had begun working. She pinched both of my nipples hard with her fingers.
“Don’t stop boy, I NEED TO CUM” She commanded, as She tugged and twisted my already sore nipples, I tried to take the focus away from the burning sensation, and concentrate on giving Her another orgasm, but it was challenging.
Just at the point I thought I couldn’t lick anymore, She came, rubbing Her wet pussy all over my mouth, I lay back in relief, frustration, and discomfort, as She moved to the side to see the expression on my face. I was still catching my breath from Her smothering me, and still trying to ignore the sensation in my genitals.
She just lay next to me, staring with a grin on Her face.
“good boy” she cooed, as She stroked my face with one hand.
She got a damp towel and rubbed away the excess cream, and to sooth my aching cock and balls. I felt great relief, but mostly great satisfaction in pleasing Her so much, as long as She was happy, so was I, no matter what it took. It was what I strived for, my only goal in life, making Her happy was what it was about, and nothing gave me more satisfaction than seeing Her smile through my actions.
She undid the handcuffs, and untied my cock and balls, and sent me off to get showered and dressed. I had imagined this first day so many times in my head, and no fantasy could have ever lived up to the reality.
She truly was my desire.
The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment