Saturday, May 5, 2012

The First Time by Dark


The first time by Dark

I saw as She entered, clad from head to foot, in a tight, shiny, black cat suit.
It was stereotypical I know, but She had assured me for the first time, it would be done, as She knew I had pictured so many times.
I was bound down, naked, on the bed, my hands bound with coarse, rough rope, tied tightly to the bars at the top of Her bed.
My feet similarly bound, to the foot of Her bed.

She teased me, tormented me, and made the fear inside me grow, I had never taken anything up there before, and I was sure
that this was going to hurt, a lot. She paced up and down the bed, running Her nails down my back, hard enough to leave a mark,
but soft enough to really turn me on.

I had only been tied down like this for maybe 15 or 20 minutes, but I was ready for almost anything. She teased me about how
Her strapon was going to penetrate my ass, how She assured me it was going to hurt, but She assured me I would like it. She always
had a way of making anything sound possible, even the things I hated the most I would of tried for Her.

She approached the bed and climbed on with one knee, then another, She took the lube in one hand, and I heard the squirt of the tube
as She generously lubed up the strapon!

She pushed it slowly against my unwilling hole, I was tense and not quite sure what to expect, I guess I always had that impression that it
would be nothing but pain. "Relax" She whispered, as She pushed a little harder just opening my ass enough for the tip of the strapon
to penetrate me. She held it there just long enough to give my mind time to start fighting with its self, enough time to begin asking the questions
of when it would go in, would it hurt, would I like it...

Before my mind could even finish the first question, all were answered as She thrust the strapon forward and deep into my ass, before slowly pulling it
back, I pulled against the bonds at my wrists, more in being uncomfortable, and still being unsure at the feeling I was experiencing. She pushed the strapon in and out
slowly, making me feel what I thought to be the full length of the peg, but as I would find out later, it was only half.

She continued to penetrate me, pushing it deep into my anus for about 10 minutes, my cock was aching from the rubber bands placed around them, trapping
the blood in the cock and keeping it extremely hard. I felt a small feeling of frustration, and could feel a strange sensation inside my, I knew the male G spot
was inside the anus, but was not sure if it would be hit or not. the sudden feeling of pure intensity took over my body as She slowly pulled it out for the last time
I felt great relief as She removed the monster from my arse, my cock still leaking what I thought was pre-cum from the teasing earlier in the day, and my ass
feeling a little sore, but I was happy to have taken it, and to have pleased Her.

She got off me, stood by the bed, and smiled. Seeing Her smile, made me smile, She reached down beneath me and rubbed Her hand, on the sheet, under my cock
She pulled Her hand up, "Did you know you could come from that?" She said, as I looked on, still thinking about the pegging.

"No Mistress, I didn't" I replied, She smiled and went to wash up, leaving me tied down on the bed.

It may have been my first, but I hope it will not be my last.

The end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment