Saturday, May 19, 2012

Anonymous Confession


The SL Partner status, what does it mean? I mean within a femdom.  I've found myself wondering about it. Just what it would mean to the Mistress or her submissive. What type of relationship would that be. Would it mean that they have committed to more then just sl?  Is it saying they are ready to possibly meet or have met in R/L?  Or maybe just that they are very close in SL?
To me it says alot about a Domme and their sub when if they choose to do so. I think in my case it would show that there was more then first life and secound life there but a show of understanding and desire that they feel for one another. A devotion to one another that is clear to see. For the Domme, a commitment to her sub that puts him before the others she may or may not choose to play with or collar. For the sub, saying his Mistress' pleasure comes before all things. And that she is the one for whome he lives.
I say this because I wonder what others think..what it would mean to them. And perhaps I'm searching for the answer to my own question.. Is it proper to ask to be a partner? Can a Domme make a sub her partner, can a sub get down on bended knee and ask his Mistress to be his. I have thought of asking the one I wish to partner with. They mean the world to me. They hare my desire, my love, my everything. I've thought of this for awhile, though my thoughts, feelings have not changed. I still seek guidance in this. It isn't something you can just ask any time. Or even that you can seek to ask with out implying your wishes to the other.  So Perhaps to spark the conversation topic, to get imput from the comunity, perhaps alittle to seek approval I've wrote this confession. I confess my desire, though you may not know who I am. And I've written this in hopes that you may not even know my station. I confess my desire to you. The one who completes me. The one that sparks my desire and shows your own.
Perhaps some day I'll be able to ask. And recieve the answer I seek. Though for now I am thinking always of you. Near and far. I love you. And though I hide this desire from you, one day you shall know and I hope that it is accepted.
So I ask of you Ladies and subs, is my desire wrong? I wonder what thoughts you all may have of this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment