Saturday, May 19, 2012

First Experience by Daniel


I have long known myself to be a submissive man. And throughout my life the best understanding i've gathered about my own submission, has been through experiences.

Once upon a time... scratch, that wrong sim... My very first experience defined me, this is a true encounter I have already shared with some of the wonderful folk here at Dominion.

In my early twenties I found myself exploring the web to learn as much as I could about the Femdom world. I could not get enough of it. I was fascinated and filled with desires.

After a while phantasm was no longer fulfilling, and I felt compelled to live out my newfound passion.  

So I looked and found a club in New York where I was working at the time. And after much hesitation took a baby step there.

As I arrived I was determined to be discreet, a well know club at the time, it was filled with wonders. Not all of them my kind but... I kept an open mind.
So I walked and set myself in the shaddows. And as I stood there I observed. Male and Female Dominants were there, Subs of both gender as well, some playing, other talking. I felt a bit out of place.

To better understand what happened next, I should say that I am not a masochist and do not care much for pain. To me pain can only be an extension of a gift made to my Mistress.

So there I was in the dark stalking everywhere thinking I was invisible, when I felt something. Have you ever had someone observe you very intently? It gives out a very specific feeling. I felt it throughout my body.
My instincts were not wrong, and,  as I looked around, I saw a Lady. A tall woman she had very strong gaze. She was extremely fit and seemed strong. Her gaze was so severe I could not behold it long. So I immediately lowered my eyes to the ground in embarrassment.
That to her must have seem like a signal, because she came to me right away and grabbed my arm. She led me to a recluse part of the club and told me the only two words I ever heard her speak: " get undressed"
Even though I was conflicted about living the experience, i was excited at the idea, and I obeyed immediately. She literally saw my excitement went to get ice cubes, applied them and deflated me and my ego.

Satisfied of that, she then slapped me a few times... I was in shock, it was completely unexpected and I took it without a word. But then, as she seemed to grow more enterprising she started beating me, and the Lady was STRONG, she hit m on the shoulders, in the stomach and I tried my best taking it. But this was too much for the naive young man that I was. I finally cracked and said stop. And thankfully she did. I got dressed and as I left the place I never looked back.

This experience annihilated any interest in the Femdom Lifestyle for the fifteen following years. But I was finally able to return to it and learn at a more reasonable pace.


0 comments:

Post a Comment