Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Dream by Dez

Written for Judgery Lisa as trail punishment. There i was just a normal day at work. It was getting late and most people had already left. I was stuck at the office, why there had to be 2 people sick today and why i agreed to do this extra work for them i said to myself. The reason why i knew good enough. It was to get in good credits with my chef. A good looking lady named Maria with a natural dominant character, i had a thing for her since she started working here. So there i was again alone on the workfloor with only Maria working in her office waiting for me to finish up. As time past, it got half past seven, nodding in excitement knowing with the amount off work left i would be done in thirty minutes and able to be back home for the dance event at the Dominion. I looked up when i heared a pair of heels walk slowly towards me, it was Maria. I contiued working when i felt her hand on my shoulder. "You still working boy" she said softly "how much work do you have left boy" she continued. She always called me boy when nobody was around. "30 mins Miss Maria" i replied. She grinned as she let her hand slide down over my chest "30 minutes you said" . "yes Miss, if i continue working Miss" i said as i tried to concentrate. "i am not sure i can wait that long for you boy" she said as her hand runned down over my crotch. I swallowed as i felt her hand pulled back feeling it run over my belly button over my chest. As her fingertips left my shoulder she said "when you are done boy, come to my office.". I swallowed hard as i Was frozen in my chair. I couldnt believe what she said, was this all a dream?? After about 5 mins i stood up and walked to her office. *knock knock* "yes you can enter" she sounded a bit pissed and i felt more submissive. I couldnt see her, the office was dark and the back of her chair was facing me. "so your work is all done boy?" "no Miss Maria, but You wanted to see me Miss?" i said nervesly. "so boy i have noticed you seem to like me, if you do then strip for me". I followed her direction and stripped naked. My cock stood rock hard. "i sence you are also pretty submissive, so kneel boy and close your eyes.". I kneeled infront her desk and closed my eyes. I heared the chair rotate, some cracking noises and then i heared her heels again. She walked behind me as i felt something wrapped around my face. "you can open your eyes now boy but you will adress me as Mistress from now on" she grinned."yes Mistress" as i opened my eyes but was still coverd in darkness."oh good boy, you have earned this" as i felt some soft leather been wrapped around my neck and wrists. As i heared the padlocks close. Suddenly i felt my arms spread as she laughes. She tied the rope to the desk "only to make sure you are not running boy". I started to get scared, why should i want to run. As the blindfold was removed i slowly got used to the light, there she sar in her deskchair. Wrapped in thight latex. My cock was growing harder as my eyes looked hungery. I was dreaming, my boss who is the most Stunning lady i knew, had me tied up in her office for her use. She move her black hairs off her shoulder and bend forward. She reached in the drawer and pulled out a whip. "you haven't finished your work yet... For that i have to punish you boy." she grinned as she got up and walked behind me. "yes Mistess but i didn't wanted to let You wait Mistress" i said nervously. I heared the whip as she warmed up her swing. "hold still and count boy. You will recive the douzen rozes." with that i could feel the whip land hardly on my back *twack* i bit my teeth as i started to count. Nowhere to go as i was tied down to the desk. There was the second blow *twack* my back started to to feel warm after the fourth hit. I felt my skin burn the intensity seem to only increase as the douzen rozes came closser to the end. "eleven Mistress" i felt my back burn intens, felt tears get into my eyes. *twack* i swallowed hard "twelve Mistress" i grid my teeth as i tried not to burst in tears. "oh my boy you did so good, you deserve a litle threath. She craweled on the desk, spread her legs around my face and smile "now be good and please me". As i reached forward i felt my skin burn. She grinned as she heard me squirm, as i licked around her lips she let out a soft moan. I worked my lips and tongue mistressfully (side note: not to master a skill but to mistress a skill) on her pussy. She grabbed my hair and pushed me closer as she was getting close to a orgasm. She moaned heavily, slapped my back The whip. The squirm i made triggered her orgasm. i felt her legs squeeze together. After that all blacked out. When i opened my eyes i was sitting at my desk, i rubbed my sleepy eyes. "Was this all a dream, just a dream?" when i streched my back i could feel something burn. so was this a dream or not, but when she walked in she just gave me a evil grinn... ~the end~

0 comments:

Post a Comment