Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fate Or Perseverance by Anonymous


Confession - May 12 - Anonymous please




Is there really such a thing as fate, or is it just more perseverance.

I have often wondered in the three years that I have been in sl is there really such a thing as fate? Does it really exist? Or is it just more perseverance and the will of the people involved. For me, at the beginning when I met my Mistress I truly believed it was fate. I mean, with the thousands of people on sl at any given time, what was it that night at the D Lounge that caused her to say hello to me? And what caused me to reply? And then what caused us to become completely inseparable for two wonderful years.

And then, was it fate that caused us to fade away? I mean I think so often what was it that caused us to begin to drift apart and go in our separate ways. And then what was it that caused us to decide it was time to move on completely, even though we both knew that our feelings for each other were so deep and so intense?

I often wonder why we made the decisions we did. We both said we were looking out for each other, knowing that it wasn't working out very well, but why did we still decide to end it completely??

And although I still think of these things, I know now that it is all water under the bridge, however I do not believe at all that it was fate that has brought us back together. I mean, fate had nothing to do with it. I truly believe it was our will, our perseverance, but most of all our deep and intense love that has brought us back together, and now more close than we have ever been.

I wake up each morning exceedingly happy, and she is the first thing on my mind. My eyes open in the morning, and my thoughts immediately drift to her, and the deep feelings and love that I have for her. Then I go about my day, thinking about her, wondering what she is doing, how she is doing, and I just long for the second that we can connect on sl, or any other means of communication that we have developed so strongly over the past few weeks.

Communication is such a huge part of a relationship, and even more so with a D/s relationship. We have both committed to regular communication, and in a few short weeks with just that we have become closer together than we ever were during all of the time we were together.

Now, we have the future to look forward to. A future that holds so much hope, so much promise. A future that I think about every waking hour, and I dream about every night.

Is is fate….?? No, it is just true love, perseverance and will!!!

I love you my darling Mistress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment