Saturday, March 17, 2012

What Define's A D/s Relationship by Saniyan


Miss Zarita wanted me to write something , so I thought this would be nice and a bit wise :P

What defines D/s relationship?, I have been thinking about it lately, I have been in SL for almost 8 months now, and was collared for almost 5 months within that period, so I think I learned about D/s a little, every sub starts as a selfish person, I was like that too.

 I wanted to be owned so bad without knowing the purpose why I want it in the first place, then I started to change slowly I started to learn the core of D/s when I was owned, I realised both the Doms and Subs are very much alike, they are basically on the same line just at difference points. What the subs seeks mostly is not pain or pleasure , though that’s what we tend to like at first, all the subs are just looking for attention, we are like puppies we crave attention all we want at the end is for the Mistress is to be happy with her sub, It makes  subs very happy and proud when the Mistress says “good boy” it completes us somehow.

So what I think is the perfect scenario that defines D/s is simple and sweet it’s  when the sub is kneeling beside the Mistresses feet as she strokes the subs hair caringly that’s the perfect definition of  D/s entirely. It shows everything, isn’t it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment