Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Envelope by Heather


I looked at the handwriting on the envelope and flipped it in my hands over and over again. I had no idea who the sender was. The handwriting was curly, it looked very sophisticated. I opened it slowly, almost afraid to damage the envelop or the letter that would be inside it. I love handwritten letters, they are so much more personal. I wanted to skip the letter and find out immediately who wrote it, but it wouldn't be as much fun. Letters are in some ways, are like orgasms, you want to build up the tension, not knowing when or how it's going to explore. At least, to me, they're like orgasms, like reading a good book, profited the writer understands this.

I slowly started reading. There was no, "Dear you, dear love, or hi sweetheart," or anything like that. There was just the letter.

"I want you. Your body. Your soul. Your mind. And eventually, your heart. Not right away. One step at a time."

I smiled.

"I envision you. I dream about you. Naked. Tied up. Unable to speak."

I gulped.

"I crave you. Discovering every inch of your body. As slowly as I want. As I desire. After all, it's all about me. I want to tease you. Tantalize you. Mesmerize you."

I softly moaned, slightly aware of the wetness between my legs.

"I will have you. I will have my way with you. I will have you on your knees. I will have you pleasing me. I will have you.. do whatever I want."

I bit my lip, eager to read on.

"I will tease you. I will run my nails down your back until red welts appear. I will whisper sweet nothings in your ear. I will run my fingers through your hair, until you are relaxed. When you least expect it, I will grab you by your hair until you realize who is in charge."

I twirled a strain of my hair around my finger, like I always do, when I'm concentrating.

"I will endure the coldness of ice in my mouth, just to tease your nipples with them. Until they are rock hard. Until you are scared they will freeze off. That's when I will take it in my mouth, lick it, bite it, flick it with my tongue, until you beg me to stop."

I could feel my clit starting to throb.

"I will slide my fingers down your pants. I will moan at the touch of your wetness and whisper to you in no uncertain terms, how much I enjoy your wetness. I will slide my fingers inside of you, one after another, and make you beg for me to take you. To fuck you."

I pushed my legs harder against each other.

"I will tease you endlessly. I will take you to the very edge of your orgasm and stop. Not once. Not twice. But as many times as I want to. You will beg for permission to cum. And if you're a good girl, it might let you."

I squirmed.

"I will claim you. As mine. Not today. Not tomorrow. When you're ready. When I'm ready. Until then, you will have this letter. My gift to you. A promise. Something to look forward to."

There was no name. Nothing to indicate who wrote it. It didn't matter.

For the first time in months. I smiled a genuine smile.




0 comments:

Post a Comment