Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friends Poem by Lady Trinity



                            Four AM
                           
 Its 4 o'clock in the morning
conversation not boring
though we all need to go to bed soon
we are  laughing and giggling like loons

We mostly talk of nothing
but it feels like we talked  about everything
it feels like i;m with family
when I talk to jade and Slackey

its 4 o;clock in the morning
tears are just falling
because i blame Bish for telling
about the razor, the  mannequin
the golf club and something about shaving

and Wheels  did not helped
when he took a picture and put it in text
In my saddest hour i, I found comfort
in my loneliest time  i found my friends
so if i loose sleep  so be it, its all good in the end

i have always valued my friends
like the rarest of jems
and those precious jewels to me
are Jade,Slacker, Wheels, and Kivy

0 comments:

Post a Comment