Saturday, March 3, 2012

Melt by Dondas


I looked up to see her standing in her uniform of long black boots and tight black bodysuit as her tongue lashed out instructions at me. Who was she to tell me what to do? Then I realised that she was one of those heartless controlling harlots. The type referred to as Domme. I had never actually met one until now, but she seemed like what I expected. Cruel, calculating and wanting to crush male kind. Intrigued, I decided to play along. I watched her interact with others in her strict manner. So many rules to abide by, and she knows them all.

The other boys seem to be captivated by her. They seem addicted to her criticism and the pain and judgement that she hands out. Curiously I watch on. I begin to see that what I had mistaken on the surface as venomous, goes much deeper. There is actually caring behind what she says. She wants me to be a better person. She loves her sisters so much that she wants them to be treated with respect. A few of them gather, and I listen to them laugh and talk. These Ladies sound human. What I had mistaken as cruel and calculating is really confidence, strength and intelligence. These are all qualities that I hold in virtue.

I open my mind and let one inside. I discover that they bleed, they care and they love with a passion and this one is the living and breathing fantasy of a woman that I have desired and searched for all my life. For once in my life I’ve found someone who accepts me for who I am. With her, I’m not weird or too kinky and my inherent will to please is welcomed with open arms. A feeling of freedom sets in as she holds me close to her bosom until our souls merge.

I am humbled as she places her heart in my hands. I promise not to break it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment