Saturday, March 24, 2012

First Time With Mistress by Reid


When I met with Mistress for the first time...
Mistress ran through the rules and a few other things...my limits were told ,She then got down to business..
All Right, get your clothes off and then we will begin”
I did as I was told, stripped and then turned to face her, whilst I was stripping Mistress turned on the music (always a nice way to set a good atmosphere)

“Hands behind your back” was the command, I duly obeyed, and wondering what delight or torture I was letting myself into, was Mistress  going to break me in gently or go for broke!?
Maybe I was going to be tied? No, “Get on you hands and knees” I did as I was told, Mistress  sat in front of me and presented her foot to me, and I duly paid my respects to the superior and kissed and licked her shoes.

Mistress  then walked behind me and just as I was thinking how nice she was being to me WACK – my bottom stung! I did however, remember to say my thanks for the punishment ...
I was then led over to a chair and made to sit on it, my hands were then tied behind my back and the chair, so far so good I thought – nothing unexpected, nice and easy! Mistress  then put a hood on me – bugger I thought – things always get a little harder when you lose your sight – you just never know what’s going to happen.. Suddenly my left nipple was pinched hard by Mistress  then the right nipple (here we go I thought) Then, almost straight away Mistress  released her grip on my nipples – mmm I thought, short and sweet – easy! Ouch! – no sooner had Mistress  released her hands from my chest a much harder grip had got hold of me – nipple clamps.

I was then released from the chair and made to stand up. I could hear Mistress Ar moving about the room – I think she is getting something for me, problem is, when you can not see – you have to guess, is a pleasure toy or a punishment toy (or both). I could now sense Mistress  behind me, she was running what I think was a crop up and down my back, heck I thought, stand by – get ready for a wack either on the bum or back, WACK – now that made me jump – the hit was at the front of my body, Mistress  had seen that something was dribbling – and she wasn’t happy with it! Now, if I knew that was where the hit was being aimed at – I would not have jumped so much – that’s the beauty of being sightless – you have no idea – it adds to the excitement!

Mistress  then led me by the arm and I was cuffed to her cross, more nipple torture here, but then once again Mistress  noticed my dribbling (I was trying to be good – honest – but sometimes it’s just too hard to stop!!) Mistress  was not happy at the mess I was making and threatened that she would make me lick it up (this threat was made several times during the afternoon, now –, well, I was glad that this threat was not carried out – one of the most horrible things that I can think of is to be made to lick that stuff up – I have never done that, I never want to do that – now I know that Mistress  will be reading this and now knows one of my all-time hates – I am being honest with her) Anyway, Mistress  was not happy with my dribble so she started on the old cock torture routine – with relish – now this is one Mistress that enjoys her work, ouch!

Mistress  then untied me from the cross, and removed the hood. What release – I hate hoods on for too long – it’s nice to come up for air!

Reid Zuta                     3/23/12

0 comments:

Post a Comment